Updates on Titan 25 Ship Dates?

Order #67525 10:00pm mst 12/07

1 Like

I ordered a Titan 25. I don’t “need” a Titan 25, but if I do receive one, I can make use of it for small stuff, like brackets. My brother “needed” a press brake, so he bought a 130 Ton Safan e-Brake for $320K. I don’t need a press brake, but it would be “nice to have”. I am patiently waiting, in fact, I am actually putting it out of my mind until they reach out to me. Life is too short to worry about one piece of equipment. Unless you are worried about $500, just put it out of your mind, the number of orders Langmuir got is probably very difficult to deal with.

1 Like

Thanks for list - where does the 2025 estimate come from? WAG or guidance from Langmuir team?

You are welcome

It comes from this note on the Titan 25 order page

3 Likes

Thank you for the information

@ericstotler @ferrum.mf @walton34 @saddaypanda @BrooklynBravest @Cmash

The list has been updated

I also will start to add any comments related to delivers such a @cmash email comment which has been added to the list.

Once we have a little more information we can start making product sales estimates from the PRI show and launch day.

1 Like

I mean… we’re basically a week from May. Honestly at this point Langmuir should be saying something.

The fact that they haven’t sent a single thing at all in 3 months is worrisome.

You don’t have to give hard timelines, just check in and say hey here’s a photo of production here’s what we’re doing. It’s 2024 what are we doing here…

1 Like

order 69767 here

My order is #67526 and got my order confirmation email Dec. 7th, @11:52pm Central.

Hey Everybody,

Sorry about the radio silence. We are still on track to begin shipping Titan in mid May so there’s been no delays or huge bumps in the road. To get y’all caught up on the latest developments, we’re currently hard at work finalizing the layout of the assembly lines and making sure all of the inventory is here and in the correct places. Earlier this month, we had a large over-head crane built so that way we can load the heavy side plates onto the rolling assembly tables we’ve designed. All of the punches and dies have arrived and look great so we’ll have plenty of tooling available for the ship date.

Honestly everyone here at Langmuir is excited to get more time on the Titans and every new development sparks more ideas for helpful guides or projects to make videos about. Myself and the other techs will be posting updates to this thread more often so that way we don’t leave you hanging again without any more information.

Thank you again for your patience and we can’t wait to see all of the brilliant and creative projects that you bring to life with Titan.

14 Likes

I didnt pay attention to whether this is on wheels or not. when mine arrives I know I am going to have an issue unloading it off of my trailer and into my garage. Luckly I will have an excavator to assist the unload. but not to move it into position. Im having it delivered first to my place of employment and will have a forklift there but thats it for me.

I just use a shipper with a lift gate service. They pull it off with a pallet jack and roll it right into my garage. If you get the stand then it’s on wheels.

1 Like

Fingers and toes are crossed may happens but it seems a little unlikely that in potentially 2 weeks these are shipping without a single update photo or software demonstration?

Somebody throw this guy a crying towel already…

4 Likes

Are you an employee at Langmuir?

I am not.

I was thinking with enough information we could get a better estimate on the timeline for the Titan rollout.

2 Likes

Late to the thread. Ordered mine on Launch Day - Jan 15 right at the open and have order 69251.

Langmuir said mine would ship in June

Ordered in the first hour of PRI show day 1.

1 Like

I was wondering, so I asked.

Order #69769 order on launch day.

"Your machine will likely be ready towards the end of summer.

We appreciate your patience!"

2 Likes

69274 here launch day

Order 69341 on launch day