Twitch (and youtube) Live Streams CAD CAM

It’ll be mounted to a door. I’m thinking of trying 3m vhb tape this time. It’ll need a very low profile and secured mount so it may end up being screws.

thank you .

2 Likes

After some feed back trying some other options for the customers.

2 Likes

I like the more horizontal orientation of the graphics in this revision.

1 Like

Fun project!

switch it up a little after some feed back.

3 Likes

Looks like a professional sports team logo. Very nice!

2 Likes

another try

3 Likes

Perfect! I think you’ve got it

Cut out just letting the paint dry on the bottom layer.

Edit:

Here’s it painted black and mounted to a board for delivery.

6 Likes

I always love the look of a multi-layer sign. These types of signs are so easy to paint and put together. Double the metal but end product is worth it.

1 Like

I have some cad to work through today and though id live stream. I’ll mostly be just back ground music but I may pipe up now and again.

starting around 1045 am pst today.

Live Stream Channels

IMG_20231024_154803 2

IMG_20231024_154807

3 Likes

Why is it that when you drew the new arc and then clicked “Finish Sketch”, the area marked in green disappeared? (I did see that the next moment you went into editing the “extrude” in the timeline to remove that area from the extrusion/body.)
TinVideo

If I would have changed the existing Arc I wouldn’t have had to modify the extrude but since I added a whole new arc the extrude just doesn’t see it. Sometimes where you click on the actual profile to extrude changes whether or not you have to modify it too. Subtle weirdnesses of Fusion I guess.

1 Like

I tried to reproduce it but couldn’t. I do understand the editing the extrude in the timeline. Learned that practice from you and one of your previous videos. I use that feature a lot.

Thanks again for everything.

1 Like

made some changes and added some sheet metal cross braces.

Pipe cross brace alternate and logo gusset

4 Likes

That pitchfork is an awesome touch!

Wonder if that is the company Logo?

Thank you, the company that this is for has a trident as their logo.

The Trident; made for Poseidon by the cyclopsis which he used to strike a rock and create the sea

1 Like

Ha! I knew there was an actual name for that thing(other than pitchfork)… I should have looked it up before I posted. Sorry the farmer came right out of me there.

By the way I used render for the first time this morning. Thanks for going through that on your videos. I should look into it more myself… but since I am commenting. Is there a setting in the render workspace that you can remove the joint symbols, so they don’t show up in the image? I found you can go through and click on them individually and hide them… but then I have to undo to get them back as I can’t find where they were to unhide them.

1 Like

You are welcome !

display

under display in the middle bottom you can suspress different objects visibility.

1 Like