Torch goes all the way up after Cut - SOLVED

Everything works ! cut after cut . but when it finishes a cut, the torch runs to the top and hums . If I reset FireControl it will reset, also the control buttons (the arrows and page up, page down ) will quit working and I will have to reset FireControl again. Most of the time it is just the page up and page down that has the problem with not working… I have learned to deal with it … is anyone else seeing these issues ??

Can you post your G code? I am betting that there is an H0 missing at the end which shuts off the THC.

I emailed it to you… Let me know what you come up with … I also just got the update on FireControl… looks like we have added scale and rotate… can you add a control like mach 3 has to run additional tools such as a plate marker … seeing how we can’t run mach 3 on the pro…

@woodenwagon also just want to make sure that you are running the latest THC firmware? LS-THC Firmware Update for Bug Fixes (Current Version is V1.08 on 4/9/20)

pretty sure that I am … it the one that changed the machine to Crossfire instead of Crossfire Pro… but will check when I get home…

This is likely caused by an older version of the SheetCAM post. Can you try re-posting this file with the latest SheetCAM post (V1.5) and see if it contains the HO and M5 at the end of the last cut?

The Updates on both the FireControl and the updated post processor files on both Fusion and sheetcam plus the update on the THC have seemed to stop the problem…

Thanks

2 Likes

Cool - I am pretty sure that the sheetcam post update fixed it since there used to be an issue where the H0 would be left off at the end.