Torch Control fire issue

Everlast 52i plasma cutter
Cross Fire Pro

Just received table 2 weeks ago. Upon opening the electronics control box for installation it was noted the torch control relay was not installed into the board and was rattling around inside the control case.
Installed relay per the notes of the assy. manual.
assembled electrical connection from CNC port of the plasma cutter to the control box on the table, OHM checked to verify wiring is correct.
Upon starting up the fire control software and the plasma table the torch will fire continuously until the plasma cutter goes into an error mode.
I have checked to operation of the plasma cutter with torch fire control disconnected and the plasma cutter operates normal.
As soon as you plug on the torch control (on-off) plug into the table control box the torch will start and fire continuously, unplug and the torch stops.
Everything up to the CNC table control box rings out correctly.
Not sure if this is a fire control relay issue or an issue somewhere else in the control box.

How are you connected for thc reading the divided voltage?
I have the 60i from everlast…and you can not trust the divided voltage output on the back of the everlast.
You must connect directly to the main voltage points inside the everlast to get actual voltage .
That might be your problem

THC has nothing to do with the torch firing. The odds are something is bad in the control box. To test it unhook the trigger wires from the control box and touch them together if the torch fires the pilot arc for about 3 seconds then goes out its in the box.

1 Like

I am tired…need sleep…misread

System is not using THC. And yes if you disconnect the and touch the leads going to the plasma cutter the torch fire for just a second and goes into rest mode, just as it does if you manually fire the torch with the hand control. The question now is, who do I need to contact to resolve this issue.

You need to send a email to Langmuir support