THC with new pro / everlast plasma

I’m cutting right now.

here is a shot of my lap top. That’s at 30 amps running 65ipm

Ok so it is Definitely alot more accurate the way you have it. And that is raw voltage correct? Not divided?

That is raw inside the unit. I never got a true reading out of the pins. Only thing they really work for is torch on off pin 1 and 2. Heck with that jumper stuff.

On the raw wires on the board, you marked red and black. Do you remember which wire goes to which colored banana connector? I tried checking continuity from the CNC plug pins 5&7 to that board but was never getting a reading

I can’t remember which one was ground and power. You can follow them back to the torch inside and see where it’s grounded. I never got anything from pin 5 and 7 and that’s why I went with raw. Tap onto the ones I showed and squeeze the trigger to make it fire and take a reading on the banana connectors then you will know. I had mine backwards when I wired mine and just swapped them at the raw box.

Aim the torch away from the wiring when you do this… :wink:

1 Like

Well yes, please do!!

My thoughts are it should have been turnkey.If i have to be a part of their R&D maybe it should have been a little cheaper yet.Didnt say anywhere in their ad that it wasnt fully developed or reasearched. Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the post really helps, my only question is for the raw are do you just hook up red to red and black to black? Maybe a dumb question…
Thanks for any help… just getting my table up and running.
Kraig

Hey Dicky, I think I’m following what you did. It seems that by adding the jumper on the backside of the board. You bi-passed the resistor bringing it into the right voltage range. So, which wire goes to which pin on the plug? Red on 4 and Black on 6?

Thanks for the help.