THC wires behind box

so I’m not getting any voltage on my THC went to uncover the box and the wires behind the THC plug are disconnected, does anyone know where they are supposed to go or can help me out with a picture

Uploading: 20220226_181753.jpg…

I am shocked to see this…partially because Langmuir is usually very good at quality control…

surprised you did not notice this at step #14 of the installation instructions when you mounted the electronics to the leg…

send an email to Langmuir support and they will send detailed pictures of where the wires attach to…

thank you will definitely be contacting them. Yea I guess I was just too excited and didn’t pay attention haha

1 Like

it happens…I would send pictures of mine…but it is tucked away in the corner while I renovate the garage…

Just so happened to have my box open. The two white wires get connected together and then go into the bottom of the lower plug as shown. The one gray wire from the THC plugs in above the white wire. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Here is a better overall view of the space. I am limited to only 1 pic per post as I am a new user.

Oooh k thnx u guys are awesome, seems like mine is missing that connector. I contacted langmuir now just waiting for a response.