THC - Purchase separate

We have purchased a Crossfire Pro, and were wanting to potentially buy the THC upgrade. Is that even possible? We can’t find away to purchase it separate, only selecting it as an add on when buying the Crossfire system new.

I know this isn’t tech or sales support, was just curious if anyone might have any insight?

It’s not in the store, but you can submit a support request and they will sell it to you. @langmuir-reilly

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey Kyle,

Apologies for the delayed response! We were quite busy over the Holidays and New Year, and my attention was focused on answering technical support tickets.

If you’d like to purchase the THC Upgrade for the PRO, reach out to our team via email [support@langmuirsystems.com] or phone [(833) 526-4797] and we can send you an invoice!

Keep in mind that the Z-axis + THC Upgrade Kit listed on our Store Page is for use with the CrossFire, not the CrossFire PRO.

1 Like

No worries.

“Keep in mind that the Z-axis + THC Upgrade Kit listed on our Store Page is for use with the CrossFire, not the CrossFire PRO” - Ok, sorry this confused me, are you just saying that the one shown on the store is for the crossfire, and not the crossfire pro but there is a different one (NOT SHOWN) for the crossfire pro? Or its

Hi Kyle,

That is correct; the Z-axis + THC Upgrade Kit on our Store Page includes a Z-axis Assembly, but the PRO comes standard with a Z-axis. The PRO THC Upgrade Kit is not listed on our Store Page.

To purchase the PRO THC Upgrade Kit, send an email to support@langmuirsystems.com or call (833) 526-4797.

Apologies for any confusion!

1 Like