THC Alarm tripped and won't reset

I received a notice that the THC tripped an alarm but now I can seem to reset my controller. Now I’ve lost all jogging function, the picture shows the torch head moving but it isn’t really moving so it’s like my firecontrol isn’t communication with the plasma table controller. I have turned everything off and rebooted but still no joy…

There are a few things that might cause this, I have a few questions to help us narrow this down:

1. Which plasma cutter are you using with your machine?

2. Does FireControl show any connections in the “Machine:” box near the top of the program?

3. When you connect your PRO machine to your computer via USB cable, is there a status LED on the motion control board? The motion control board is the flat, square component in the right-hand upper corner of the control box.

4. When you power on the electronics enclosure by flipping the rocker switch on the control box, does the rocker switch illuminate red?

5. When you power on the electronics enclosure by flipping the rocker switch on the control box, is there a status LED on the power supply? The power supply is the large silver component taking up the entire left-hand side of the control box.

6. When you power on the electronics enclosure by flipping the rocker switch on the control box, are there status LEDs on the step drivers? The step drivers are the series of black and green components under the motion control board on the right-hand side of the control box.