[SOLVED] Cuts loose zero position and 300 ipm only jogs

If the control box isn’t damaged or a software glitch I am at a loss

I think we confirmed not software glitch i uninstalled and installed the older version

@langmuirsystems . I tagged them maybe get help sooner

I didnt know we could tag them that way. I did too through my email with them i sent this thread link

If you want to tag someone do @ and their name it will notify them.

2 Likes

Maybe it was damaged from the ls1 solder fix? I made sure i didnt get the board hot, just warm the solder to do the fix

I removed the cover to install the box to table. A week later again to do the solder fix

I have no clue but have been wondering.

I dont know how it worked before that. I was reading everything before i made the purchase. And sure enough when mine arrived and my board was the batch 1 or batch 2

The thread is on here. So i figured lets save a headache and do it before i ran the setup

How long have you had it

My email shows it was being shipped end of may. But took me about 2 weeks to actually setup the table. I work 6 days a week. Then save money up for lap top. Saved money for plasma cutter. Getting me to this point now

Gotta I have the pro since spring of last year. The only problem I had was when usb touched the frame. I have no clue. I am interested in finding out what’s up tho.

I didn’t do the mod either

If you dont have the issue, i would leave it alone

The mod showed for interference issues.

Don’t plan on it. I have run the devil out of this machine. Don’t give up they are a great product.

Thank you for your time. I will keep trying everything. From what i can tell at this point i have ruled everything out except the mother board