So I bought a Crossfire table, now I need a place to put it on the down low and cheap

Maybe next time 3 glasses of wine and a 12 gauge to drill holes? And will stop them bitching birds to! ( are they the BBQ kinda birds) ??

1 Like

No , these are the Damn cute ones…its like tweet…tweet…you love me…tweet…tweet…assholes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So…maybe if I bbq’d a sister bird by shoving a beer can up a chickens ass…the circle may stop…:thinking:

Do we have a voodoo/witch on site?

…this is going to end up being being messy right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

P.S.A.

Yup…beer involved…

1 Like

HAHA Well if i was a bird… And witnessed the chicken and beer can I would be quiet and hide.

Me reading your posts.

As the saying goes, it’s all fun and games until someone sodomizes a chicken.

5 Likes

:smiley:
Guess it’s good I don’t write in cursive :rofl:
images%20(2)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You need to type real slow cause most of us cant read very fast.

2 Likes

Wow, you don’t realize how heavy 136 lbs is until you have to move your last box… 1991 muscles :muscle:
2020 ones :beers:

BUT…I got last box :+1:

Ya’ll must not of had a beer before perusing this ultimate 1 of a kind build thread, capt. Kirk and denny approve :fist_right::fist_left:

That is why I don’t post to this thread at work, unless it is pre-written lol…folks need a laugh; not like the Asian let’s build a shed in my back yard thread kind of laughing tho’

Hope to get frame done this week to adjust ht and see if it actually fits

2 Likes

3 Likes

So…
I found squatters in the goat shack as I was opening my 1st box…so it looks like I will deploy wire, a sticky glue…possible water boarding…we shall see.

Pre eta LS it wasn’t your box…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pictures later as I decide the fate…do we have a file-sharing mini guillotine :thinking: I kid I kid.

1 Like

How’s the build going? We all got a little quieter when we got our last boxes. Lol.

1 Like

It is going to be tight for sure…

I plan to hit it every night…

ETA…well appears I put the back tube on backwards, yuh :thinking:

1 Like

No, my back tube looked the same. I think it was printed on the wrong side. You’re probably fine.

1 Like

Welp, I just unbolted and spun back rail…so we have some slow progress

I envy folks with space :stuck_out_tongue:

Time for dinner, cya

ETA…I have got to put a lift kit in this thing, way too low for my old back :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Weird. No matter how I oriented mine there was only one way it fit on with the holes facing the directions the instructions said they should.

No doubt…I still think it’s wrong…BUT…going to roll with it. Will probably find out this weekend and have to redo 2 days work…:laughing:

So, if any body bitches about “I don’t have enough space to build this” :angry:
It better be smaller than 8x8…with a 24x24 chunk missing…
Glad I still have a 1 pack leftover from my military days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am so sore…may just build a new shop out of spite

More tomorrow

3 Likes

Build looks like it is coming along great, machine looks bad a@%!

It does look tight in there though, I thought my space is tight, shessss.
You will be fine.

1 Like

I’m planning on putting a 6 ft by 6 ft approx. welding booth around mine. Obviously I may need to make the booth a little bigger. Time will tell.

1 Like

I feel your pain, I still till have to finish forge/casting area…oh…and…let’s build a miniature car…just because :rofl:

Pre ETA…casting area is outside…in goat feeding area. Still have 1500 lbs of aluminum to melt

1 Like