Schematic of Pro electronics enclosure wiring

Wondering if anyone has/made a schematic of the wiring inside a PRO electronics enclosure? Sure, I could open mine up and do it but, a little distracted at the moment…

1 Like

Some Pics…

2 Likes

I’ve purchased the automation kit (MIller Part# 301158). The Automation Kit came with a CAT6 Receptacle. Out of this receptacle is a 6 prong plug and two wires that connect inside the 625. On the opposite end of the CAT6 cable there is 3 sets of wires. One set is a blue wire and a blue/white wire, the second set is an orange wire and an orange/white wire, and the third set is a brown and brown/white wire. On the Crossfire Pro I have the plug that comes out of the Torch On/Off and has two female clips on the opposite end. I’m seeing that the blue and blue/white connect here but I cannot find where the other two sets of wires need to connect in the Crossfire Pro so I can start attempting to operate. I’ve attempted to call Langmuir for customer support but they’re phone communications is non-existent and when you email them it takes a few days for a reply. I am needing to get this table operating. Please help me if you can. I appreciate it.

Did you review this thread? It might help you.

Miller 625 with 301158 automation kit - Langmuir Systems Forum

2 Likes