Scale & Rotate Question For Firecontrol

Finally got time to actually load a program into firecontrol. The table is zeroed to the front right. The file needs rotated to fit on the table. So I rotated it 90 degrees. It is now a different size and a few inches is to the right of my table zero and also higher up. Its rotating on the center point. In Mach you could regenerate and it would correct that. Im sure its just me again. Here is a photo of loaded then rotated to better explain.

Oh and is there an easy way to correct this. Thank you .

Can’t help you with your question, but I did notice you’re behind on the THC firmware updates. Current firmware version is 1.08

Yes I updated Firecontrol and the wind started blowing rain in the shop. ( have to have door up for internet from house to be useable ) So havnt got that far yet.

1 Like

LOL, interesting technology! Must be for the string between the two cans…

Hey us folks in the sticks improvise . lol. When the string gets wet the signal drops. WIIFI in house. signal cant get through the big ole 30x40x14 metal building. Internet in the shop is in the works, Just waiting on them phone guys to come plow a drop to it. 2nd year wailing on it. Good things take time!. Last job i had to grill them hamburgers to get that project done.

So are one you smart people going to tell me how easy it is to correct this issue with the rotation?

If you’re asking me I must tell you that I am unqualified for two reasons:

1. I don’t have a CF Pro and therefore don’t use FireControl,
  2. I’m definitely one of the “smart people” :smile:
1 Like

LOL I understand. Im asking anyone that has an answer.

Aside from the forum, have you opened a support ticket directly with Langmuir?

Not yet. may have to tomorrow.

Not sure how to pass this topic to an LS personal. On my phone anyhow.

Tag them, @langmuir-daniel, @langmuir-mike

1 Like

You have to have A table connection to be able to run the software right? My loaded the software but I didn’t appear to be able to do anything with it. I’d love to be able to mess around with it and look at some of these things.

yes has to be plugged int ocontrol box.

1 Like

\ 40x40 Langmuir Systems Help (Langmuir Systems)

Apr 29, 13:57 PDT

Hi James-

We are aware of an issue with Scale that changes the zero location and are working on a fix for this soon!

Best, :Update on my Issue with Rotate.
LS

Hi just wondering how the scale & rotate issue is coming along ?

Is the rotate issue still in the works? Thanks Jim.