Re-engineered rear drain on MR1

I’m unsure why they have stopped shipping the new machines without this new drain. I have seen pre-assembled units with them, so I know they have them. Maybe someone from Langmuir could update us on the reason. This is a big deal. Happy customers buy more stuff. Right? Now you guys know I’m a Langmuir cheerleader. I need some clarification.
rear drain
This is a unit that was pre-assembled and sent to Canada.

4 Likes

@Richarddbeck83 have you poured your epoxy yet?

lol. looking for an update? totes adorbs

I have not. I plan to do that this weekend. I might drill a 2.5" hole for PVC drain. @Biddaddy2166 suggested I add more drainage before I pour the epoxy so I’m gonna do that.

2 Likes

We’re in the process of cutting in two large side drains on each side of the baseplate and doing away with the corner drains and the drain you show in the picture. Changes like this take a ton of time to cut into production not to mention the various updates to the assembly manual, assembly videos, reworking of the chip trays to accomodate the new drains, etc.

That being said, we’re targeting to have the new drains cut into production for the non-assembled machines in mid march.

5 Likes

I just put a shower drain in mine. (build in progress) I’ll be able to test it later this week.

2 Likes