Razorweld Cut Chart

@langmuirsystems can you please clean up this thread! ALL of the posts since around post #99 are totally off topic and have trashed this whole thing. Can you move them somewhere else???

2 Likes

I just called the person and bought exactly what Jasic technical support told me to. You’d assume that they would tell me to buy the right part. Could it be that you are thinking of the “-6” version of the torch instead of the “-4”?

I don’t care what they told you its the wrong torch for that plasma cutter to work properly. Razorweld is also putting 80 amp torch’s on there 45 amp plasma cutters and the smallest cutting tip you can get is 50 amp, so how do you think that works.

1 Like

I’m getting close to getting my pro up and running, and was wondering where I could find settings.

Thank you for taking the tine to share your chart, the FORM is a great place to find support and hopefully as I get more experience I too can share with the group.

Ran a line test on 3Ga 0.25" Carbon Steel
Any suggestions for improvement are appreciated
RazorWeld Cut 45 Plasma Cutter

I cut 1/4” at 40 ipm at 45A
https://forum.langmuirsystems.com/t/25-mild-steel-settings-with-a-razorweld-45/8960/58

1 Like

This chart is absolutely all over the place and it seems to many people just broke it for some reason. Can anyone tell me the best date to restore it to or some new link??

2 Likes

I made a copy eons ago if you’re interested.

Otherwise, within google sheets, you can choose file->history and then pick a date from which you want to look at.

But yeah, every so often, someone goes at that spreadsheet with a egg beater and makes a mess out of it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing which one you got, how much of i have you tested?

I went through the history of the shared one and I couldn’t find this version.

3 Likes

How much of this can you confirm in providing the best results?

This chart is a starting point. Every system needs to be tweaked. No two systems will be the same.

I ran a razor weld for about a year. Everything I tried very close.

2 Likes

As folks point out - based on a billion variables, the pic of the chart I posted will get you close. Even if/when the manufacturer includes feeds/speeds, ymmv - things end up being +/- a bit.

1 Like

this may have been asked, but how can i import this spreadsheet into sheetcam for tool set ups?

Pretty straightforward. You just need to Click File - Import/Export toolset then click the Import CSV button and either Merge with existing Tools or delete existing tools (depending on your preference) and choose the file that you’ve downloaded.

That should be it. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can’t import a spreadsheet into Sheetcam and have it turn into tools. I wouldn’t trust it anyway, since some of those entries are wildly different for the same thickness of material.

There is no easy button for setting up Razorweld tools in Sheetcam, unless someone is willing to share their Sheetcam toolset with you. Even then, there is no guarantee that someone else’s settings will work for you.

2 Likes

Ah yeah. Good point. Wasn’t paying close enough attention to the thread :grin: If he’s just downloaded the RW cut chart that’s not going to work. But you could probably populate an exported toolset CSV with some of the RW cut chart settings (cut and paste) and quickly make one. Maybe? :person_shrugging:

Where do I find the fine tip consumables for a Razorweld 45?

he is @mechanic416 on the forum…he is all about plasma…

2 Likes

Ok, so can someone export tool set to help me.
I have never plasma cut before. and I am having a lot of issues with slag top and bottom.
confused what the pierce height should be the cut height.
how to stop the big holes from either the end of cut or the beginning of cut. i have had more problems then success. I do know its mostly user error not mechanical.
and yes i have searched. but that has been a crapshoot. I dont know what im doing. and dont want to continue to mess up practice pieces because of what i have pulled off of the forum. in simple words i do not know enough to weed out the bs numbers and settings.