Pro table question for those that already have one

I need casters on mine. But I think it comes with leveling feet. I don’t think anyone has received them yet…as of 2020-01-14T06:00:00Z. I’m in the April batch as well.

Me also, fixing to convert the old goat house to a plasma house :crazy_face: , easi peazi…remove crap, fix dirt floor…pour concrete…run 220…no casters needed…10x10 plasma house, lol…

2 Likes

I have no idea where I’m going to put mine yet. Figured I had a few months to figure it out…but time’s running out quick!

Especially in winter! Since I seem to always be a thread ho’ , I will find a section to start a thread on hillbilly goathouse to plasma house build thread!
Do they do these type of build threads here? Kinda crazy hold my beer stuff?

ETA…forgot the edit…lol

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Start a thread! Might as well put a gas line for heat, and an exhaust fan too!

2 Likes

I’m in…it’s sorta dead around here anyway…need to spice it up some!

I dont have a goat house, but i will hold your beer cooler.

1 Like

I wish people would post more build pictures.

1 Like

Feb. 14th is the earliest anyone will have all the boxes according to the last email update I got. We’ll be doing a build and demo and many more videos once ours is up, but we are end of February at this point.

1 Like

Thanks Jim…I think :thinking:

I will start on thread this weekend, where should I put it on the forum?

Test picture

This was Andrious…he liked riding in the truck and going to town :wink:

1 Like

I use these on my bench mill stand. I plan on adding these to my larger table when I get around to building it. They work great. I bought the stem style instead of the plate style. Easily adjustable and rolls smooth on the garage floor. Price isn’t too terrible for four, either.

1 Like

those look cool, I def. don’t need to roll it, that’s for sure

Got my Shipping notice for the Laptop stand this afternoon. So that’s the “first” box away Of 5.

Got my first box shipping notice too :slightly_smiling_face: On schedule per their last update.

1 Like

Since I will start another thread for my build, why not do some pictures of parts as they come in, so we can see the goodies, kind of like re-wrapping Christmas presents :shushing_face: , folks can ask about hands on stuff

2 Likes

I’m up for that :slightly_smiling_face: This one won’t likely be too exciting but we can build suspense :grin:

1 Like

Dot get your hopes up I was in batch one and like always they delayed it!

You’re batch 1 of the Pro and delayed beyond last month’s schedule change?

The shipment that’s enroute is on that schedule. I wouldn’t expect the others to be delayed (except possibly the last one that has the reworked part if their vendor screws up again and I suspect that’s a remote possibility because everyone is likely all over it).

1 Like

How many per batch? Curious because we are a machine shop and even with powder coat and anodizing 1 week lead times each, I think a 5 month lead time is actually way excessive. BUT I did it anyways

If they need help in manufacturing we are ISO9001:2015 and I have 25+ mills and 10+ lathes to help them out :stuck_out_tongue: