Adjustable casters

With the help from one of the members on this site I got my casters and the step studs purchased, installed and adjusted.
Here are a couple pictures.

4 Likes

I bought the same casters for mine, were the studs that came with the casters the same size as the CF inserts?

No I bought step studs to make the transition 8mmx10mm from Apple Tree Auto.
I did buy the less rated casters which are more then the table will weigh for what I cut. My shop has a smooth cement floor as well.

Looks great. very well built and look cool too!

do you have a link for the step studs?

found them, thank you!!

I want to do exactly this. Do you have a link for the hose exact casters so I dont mis order. Thanks!

It does look very much like this one
https://www.amazon.com/Happybuy-Leveling-Casters-Mounted-Footmaster/dp/B07K9KP45F/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/146-5215979-5767369?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07FGVXMSR&pd_rd_r=ebdf1b9b-4a27-4871-9567-f729f0475e32&pd_rd_w=PwiqH&pd_rd_wg=gejkR&pf_rd_p=fd08095f-55ff-4a15-9b49-4a1a719225a9&pf_rd_r=PMQXCFGHXMD8DK1H3629&refRID=PMQXCFGHXMD8DK1H3629&th=1

I’ve bought the happy buy casters 2x now and they’re great.

1 Like

Are they the same as the ones i linked? Just want to make sure I get the right stuff. Thanks

They should be. The ones I purchased are a china knockoff. Been holding up my 800lb mill just fine. Just be sure to get the correct ones you want, (stem type or plate type)

Hahah yeah that’s what i wanted to check, if the one I linked is right. Or if someone had the right one if they could link it .

I use these for all my heavy equipment, including welding table. Just installed on my pro during assembly, works like charm. Load capacity of 880 pounds.
casters for table