Pro table question for those that already have one

I am pre-ordered for next batch in April. :grinning:

Did your machine come with leveling feet? I have no need for casters.

No one has one yet but LS them selves. Pictures of it show feet.

1 Like

Oh, I thought there were some in the wild already!

I need casters on mine. But I think it comes with leveling feet. I donā€™t think anyone has received them yetā€¦as of 2020-01-14T06:00:00Z. Iā€™m in the April batch as well.

Me also, fixing to convert the old goat house to a plasma house :crazy_face: , easi peaziā€¦remove crap, fix dirt floorā€¦pour concreteā€¦run 220ā€¦no casters neededā€¦10x10 plasma house, lolā€¦

2 Likes

I have no idea where Iā€™m going to put mine yet. Figured I had a few months to figure it outā€¦but timeā€™s running out quick!

Especially in winter! Since I seem to always be a thread hoā€™ , I will find a section to start a thread on hillbilly goathouse to plasma house build thread!
Do they do these type of build threads here? Kinda crazy hold my beer stuff?

ETAā€¦forgot the editā€¦lol

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Start a thread! Might as well put a gas line for heat, and an exhaust fan too!

2 Likes

Iā€™m inā€¦itā€™s sorta dead around here anywayā€¦need to spice it up some!

I dont have a goat house, but i will hold your beer cooler.

1 Like

I wish people would post more build pictures.

1 Like

Feb. 14th is the earliest anyone will have all the boxes according to the last email update I got. Weā€™ll be doing a build and demo and many more videos once ours is up, but we are end of February at this point.

1 Like

Thanks Jimā€¦I think :thinking:

I will start on thread this weekend, where should I put it on the forum?

Test picture

This was Andriousā€¦he liked riding in the truck and going to town :wink:

1 Like

I use these on my bench mill stand. I plan on adding these to my larger table when I get around to building it. They work great. I bought the stem style instead of the plate style. Easily adjustable and rolls smooth on the garage floor. Price isnā€™t too terrible for four, either.

1 Like

those look cool, I def. donā€™t need to roll it, thatā€™s for sure

Got my Shipping notice for the Laptop stand this afternoon. So thatā€™s the ā€œfirstā€ box away Of 5.

Got my first box shipping notice too :slightly_smiling_face: On schedule per their last update.

1 Like

Since I will start another thread for my build, why not do some pictures of parts as they come in, so we can see the goodies, kind of like re-wrapping Christmas presents :shushing_face: , folks can ask about hands on stuff

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for that :slightly_smiling_face: This one wonā€™t likely be too exciting but we can build suspense :grin:

1 Like