Primeweld Cut 60. More table friendly

I did get a PrimeWeld. I am out of town for the weekend . I will get you the info when I get back.

I hooked mine up to raw voltage after calling Primeweld to confirm no warranty impact. Works fine.

The guy at PWeld seemed a bit miffed, and basically said ‘it’s only been like one or two units have problems through the CNC port when paired with a Langmuir, but do whatever you want. It wont’t affect the warranty’.

I think he was more irritated Langmuir had just taken Cut60 off the approved list, and I caught a little of the frustration. They pulled it after I had ordered, but before I received all my deliveries, so I was a bit miffed myself, so I know how he felt.

Here’s the statement they made when they pulled the Primeweld from their compatibility list.

I can imagine even with primeweld not being on the compatibility list and being on it for a short period of time they sold many many extra units that they would not have sold if it wasn’t for langmuir systems.

But frustrating for everyone. I’m sure langmuir would love to have them back on the compatibility list. And it seems some of these newer serial numbers are proving very reliable with the divided voltage port so maybe we’ll see it back on the list soon for all units after a certain serial number.

@langmuirsystems any chance in the future Primeweld might make its way back onto the list?

1 Like

CNC port on lower right

Purchased early November 2021

Sept 2020, Cnc port lower right ,Raw voltage through the Cnc port , no issues.

@72Pony @T00LONGATIT @Wsidr1 @greysonvalleyRR @MechanicJon
Thank you I have updated the list with the information you have provided.

I believe you are right . after 2021 july 05 sometime full production of the reworked unit.

can you double check this. I think it should be 32107050424 ?

If you want to be added to this list please post your information.

I have added I new column to track which torch people are running with there set up

You know I was driving myself crazy thinking I was getting that wrong somehow looking through your spreadsheet. The 50 under the day column doesn’t make any sense. I probably checked it 10 times before I hit send.

1 Like

That is very weird I’ll change it back on my list.

50 in the day category…what?

Maybe the day category is the shift instead?

I’m using the divided voltage and the IPT60 hand torch that comes with the machine

Yeah it’s weird for sure.

I have no idea I was wondering why they just don’t use the physical day instead of the month and day but I think you have it right mine seems to be the only anomaly.

we had a previous thread with reference to a “24 day month” I guess we have to makeup the extra days somewhere why not have a thread with a 50 day month? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Weak attempt at humor… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hope we got a few more serial numbers around your number so I can see what’s going on.

July 50th lol

25’ PTM60 machine torch

I am using the supplied IPT 60 torch and cable.

This thread is pretty interesting to me. I have a Cut 60 that will be paired with my incoming cf Pro and have been watching this information like a hawk so that I take the most reliable path possible. Heres my cutter for the chart. It’s neat to see the evolution of design.

@Wnyguy

Thank you for the information

RAW voltage is the path for your machine :+1:t2:

also looks like your machine was produced on the same run as @Cletus

@72Pony

I am going to label that in red. It has to be a mistake at the factory. I am sure its July 5… Hopefully we get some more serial numbers near your sto help solve this puzzle.

2 Likes

I’m running the PTM60 torch also.

My serial number is: 32007140138. Purchased, 9-5-2020.
My CNC port is on lower right, looking at the back.
PTM60 Torch also.

Thanks,
Chris

1 Like

Can I pick up the Raw voltage from the CNC pin-outs or do I gotta pop open the machine and pick it up from there?

Yes here is the page with the CNC Pinout

1 Like

Use the cnc port for the trigger. But I would pickup the raw voltage from inside the plasma cutter for best results.

1 Like