Plasma or laser?

Hello hope someone can help
Im wanting to start my own business designing and selling products, so far a lot of my designs are 3d models which are cut using fiber laser and then welded, i have been concidering a cross fire pro for some time but im unable to determine if this machine has the tolerance and accuracy i need? Along with the plasma table i have looked at the hypertherm xp45 fine cut, The issue i have is that the parts i want to cut are mainly Aluminium 3mm and Steel 2mm and 0.5mm does anyone have experiance of cutting 0.5mm steel and creating a nice fine cut or is this too thin?

Also is it posible to determine if the machine is capable of cutting certain hole and notch sizes using the software that langmuir provide i.e. will the software indicate if the hole or notch can be cut? minium size i need is 3.3mm

Finaly is it also posible to post process work after it has been cut with a laser etching machine to finish off?

If anyone in England (North East area) has a cross fire pro i would be very greatful to private msg if that is possible to discuss further and possibly see the machine in action?

Thanks…Niki