Pan Drain Dimple Die Mod 2

Sent an e-mail and PM… I need your shipping address please.

Got it today, thanks! I’ll be using it in the next couple days.

Rodsystel, your email address is missing from the list. And if you’re not getting your machine until April, maybe we bump you down and get this to Beefmaster next?

I think I fixed it for ya…

Also, added my name back on the list for later use… New table supposed to ship in May…

1 Like

My name is now added to the list.
Table arrives in June… Hopefully…

1 Like

Just added myself to the list. My water table will be here Monday so I’m ready when the mod 2 is available. Thanks!

I printed up 2 sets of the Mod2 in resin (SLA print vs FDM pla). I can send you one. I haven’t seen anyone use a resin die (& my pans were dimpled using a steel die a year ago) but it should work fine if you want to be the guinea pig. Probably get to you Tues or Wed.

James, while I appreciate the offer I’ll admit it makes me nervous to be the “guinea pig”. If for some reason it were to not work out I’m not sure I am at a point where I would have the time or shop equipment to fix it. I’d prefer to wait for the original mod 2 die. Thank you for the offer though.

On Ebay you can purchase a 1" TEMCo dimple die for $27. I am going to use a 1/2" bolt to make the dimple.

You might want to check to be sure it will form the flat shelf as most dimple dies are designed simply to form a conical shape

1 Like

Any chance I can get the mod 2 dimple die shipped to me?

I have one of you PM me your address.

Added my self to the MOD2 list and am so grateful for this forum and the outstanding individuals in it. THANKS A TRILLION!!

I tried to open these in Inventor. But they seem empty. Any ideas what i’m doing wrong?

I added myself to the list. Wasn’t aware of the drainage issue until after getting the table assembled. Looks like I am pretty far down the list so I will try using it without the modification and see how it goes.
Cheers!

Did you have the correct units set? Metric or Imperial? They both worked for me.

I have another extra one. PM if you want it and will send it on to the next person in line when you’re done.

1 Like

Mod 2 looks like it works great, I’m glad I found this thread. You guys have done a great job with this build and rotation. I’m not receiving my table until may, I’d like to get added to the list as well.

Ok, put my name on the list, table was supposed to ship in April order 233xx, at my request it has been delayed until 23 jun 21.
This is a great deal, and i am glad to be part of it.

Joe

just setting up my Crossfire Pro and would like to get on the list for the Mod 2 dimple die that you designed. Is there a list somewhere that I can sign on to. Thanks for the help. Your video was excellent.

This is the sign up list but you may want to ask the folks on this thread about a 3-d printed dimple die. From what I hear they are working just as good as the steel one. You can also find at the very top of this thread links to files so you can print the die yourself if you have that ability

By the way the Google doc can only be edited on a pc…you can’t do it on an IPad…at least I wasn’t successful