New Primeweld Cut 60 on CrossFire

Really impressive PrimeWeld, I think I’m going to be really happy with this purchase. Sorry I did not know about PrimeWeld when I was buying the Lotos a couple months ago. That TIG225X looks awesome too. If I decide to go Aluminum welding in the shop, that will be the choice I think.
I’ve got me a good set of CUT60 consumables on the way from George so I should be all set. Just excited to get this all setup and get some experience under my belt. Got a whole bunch of flanges, base-plates and corner gussets in 1/8 mild-steel to make for a medical equipment installation project (this will easily pay for the entire plasma rig). All designed in AutoCAD, processed and simulated in SheetCam, Gcode ready to run.

I have a lotos LTP5000D 50 as well and the primeweid 60 I got the lotos 1 st. then later the primeweld 60 I will tell you this no one buy the lotos it just no good ! oh it works ok for maybe 1/4 in. the primeweld 60 wow it great for the money !! I got it because I got the primeweld 225 TIG welder wow nice !! for the money so them after talking to them I got primeweld cut 60 again very happy … there is nothing that can bet these machines for the money nothing ! and they seem to give you more for the bang for sure here …

The link is dead, any chance you still have it or does anyone have an updated chart?

just go off the chart in the manual. it’s pretty accurate with a few tweaks depending on YOUR set up.

3 Likes

Search up top for cut60 and you can find all kinds of charts for it but the manual has one in it that will get you close

Not sure if you have dialed in your cut height yet but that is one of first things to do so you know what to set your G-code at so it’s at 0.060 cut height.