MR-1 Additional Accessories

I know that the most recently anounced batch of accessories is probably still in progress. Things like the door kit, remote E stop, etc…

Wasnt there talk of a high speed machining kit (im assuming new ball screws with larger pitch threads) and a 4th axis? Are either of these two things something that Langmuir is still working on?

Bumpity bump. Anyone from Langmuir willing to comment? I think we all understand that any big accessories will be slow in coming, but it would be nice to know if things like the 4th axis are still in the works.

Hey @TurkeyLeg, the high speed machining kit and 4th axis are still things that we’re working on but they won’t be released with this current batch of accessories.

Most of our engineering team is focused on Titan 25 and MR-1 design improvements so once those are taken care of later this year, we’ll be able to take the time to do the HSM kit and 4th axis and make them right.

3 Likes

Jake, thats great news, thanks for the response. I cant speak for everyone, but Im sure most people here realize that its a very time consuming process. I know im looking forward to trying that stuff out.

3 Likes

ISO20 hint hint