Machine torch wiring

You do not need trigger wires from the torch. The plasma cutter triggers from the CNC port.

You do not have a trigger on the machine torch therefore you do not need trigger wires.

So, do you have the ability to draw a wiring diagram for this system then? I asked a while back for this because it seems that it easier than anything else, and it also stops people in the future from having to dig through text the solve their problem in the future.

Sorry, I really canā€™t help you with wiring diagrams.

Razorweld should have the wiring diagram for the plasma cutter and whom ever you got the machine torch from should have the wiring diagram for that.

Why even post here then? For a person who claims to know what they are doing, you sure manage to post a lot without actually answering questions.

this is a comment not called forā€¦when all we have been doing is trying to help

you were asked what plasma machine and torch you haveā€¦
you did reply that it was a Razorweld Cut 45ā€¦but just a machine torchā€¦does that mean it is not a torch supplied by Razorweld?..

you clarified that the plasma is one with CNC and it is the one sold with the Pro tableā€¦but you still did not clarify what torch it is.

George gave you some instructions that he thought would helpā€¦and he asked again about the torchā€¦you again did not answer the torch question

You ask for someone to draw a wire diagram for youā€¦when you still have not answered the question as to the torchā€¦how can anyone draw a wire diagram for a torch the is not made clearā€¦

George is a very well known member here with extensive working knowledge of plasma machines ā€¦probably one of the most knowledgeable people here on torchesā€¦

but you have not been able to or willing to provide information on the torch head or who or where you got itā€¦

you can not call someone out like that if you have not provided information to help.

from what I have readā€¦it seems to me you have a decent plasma machineā€¦and bought a machine torch from somewhere else and the torch is not workingā€¦and you want to solve thisā€¦

wellā€¦if you would be so kind as to provide information there might be someone willing to helpā€¦but by throwing insults for no reason will make that more difficult.

4 Likes