Machine Torch Mount

Hi Travis, got the cnc programming completed in F360. Production starts next Tuesday after a decoder is replaced in the cnc machine.

Thanks again for your patience.

Let me know how to pay you.

1 Like

To everyone who’s patiently waited on me to get there mounts ready, Thank you!! They’ll go out Tuesday after the holiday tomorrow.

A few sets left to sell before the next run. $100 shipped with tracking.

Thanks, Steve.

4 Likes

I just got my set. The mounts fit absolutely perfectly and arrived quick.

A huge upgrade. Thanks.

1 Like

Good to hear! Thank you sir!

I got my mounts today. Quick little modification that I am happy with.

1 Like

Dude! Very nice! Really extends it well above.
Would’ve been nice if LS actually used true 1" stock for the slide. Lol.

I second that! A little slap with the grinder took care of that. I didn’t want to modify the original mount, I’ll have two tables soon and hope to use this mount on the PRO.

1 Like

C10 look like a nice build. I live in AZ, my friend owns the C10 Vatos brand.

My daily. 99’ 2500

Hey thanks man. It will be something someday. Beautiful crew cab.

1 Like

Received my set. Thank you!

1 Like

Nice! Have a great weekend!

I received mine today and can attest that the fit and finish is perfect! Torch is nice and rigid now! I’m looking forward to running a bunch of calibration cycles this weekend! Thanks Steve!

1 Like

Thanks Tom! Have a great weekend!

has anyone bought the one from langmuir, https://store.langmuirsystems.com/collections/add-ons/products/crossfire-crossfire-pro-machine-torch-mount curious how you guys like it

they just put it online. no one has one yet.

ah ok makes sense I only noticed it today. Wish they would have made it an option during the table order would have def got one

Need to take into consideration that not all torch bodies are the same OD top and bottom. I’m sure some sort shimming will be needed to square up those type of torches. The OD difference is a noticeable amount.

Mine are built specifically for that, if needed or not.

3 Likes

Are you still selling these?

Hi, I’m sorry. This never showed up in my notifications.

I do have a couple sets left if you are still interested.

Thanks, Steve.