Machine Torch Holder with Laser Alignment

Ok guys it has been 3 years since I made my first machine torch holder with laser alignment. Now that I have an MR-1 I’m able to mass produce and upgraded version. If you’re interested in picking one of these up check them out. Here is a link to the product. Machine Torch Holder - Becks Armory LLC

I’m currently making them for machine torches with outside body diameters between 1.335″ to 1.365″

Not a “Universal” Torch Holder
Gone are the days of relying on “universal” torch holders that risk damaging your equipment with their outdated V-shaped blocks. This torch holder is meticulously crafted with a round gripping feature, ensuring even pressure distribution and optimal performance for machine torches measuring between 1.335″ to 1.365″ in diameter. Precision is the priority.

I will be making additional skews for other torch sizes. Let me know what size your torch is and I’ll try to make a mount for that size.

Next on the list is a holder for the Crossfire XR. Than maybe one for hand held torches. Please post your torch sizes in the comments bellow. :slight_smile:

Looking for a more detailed explanation check out this video explanation and demo. https://youtu.be/iWlbzeOIwx8

4 Likes

Got mine on the way. Thanks Richard

2 Likes

Dangit, might have to venture away from these flimsy ball clamp mounts. I assume these are designed for the IPT torch diameter?

If I already have those laser line emitters and wired to a battery pack and switch… could just the mounts be purchased?

1 Like

Yes I could offer just a bracket and hardware kit. I designed it to fit the IPT-80m. I’m not sure if the 60m and 100m are the same diameter as the 80m.

Due to customer feedback I have discovered that the Hypertherm 65 Sync also fits. If you have a 60m or 100m let me know what the outside diameter is. I would love to confirm if they fit this or not.

1 Like

When I get back to “the shop” this afternoon, I’ll make a diametrical measurement of the IPT 60 for you. These are the laser line modules I ran with, confirm they’re similar / equivalent to what you designed around?

amazon.com/gp/product/B083SJD418

1 Like

Sweet! I would LOVE to confirm the size of the 60m. I added a “hardware only” to the drop down selection menu. I was able to lower the price a little but not a massive amount. The machined parts are most of the cost.

As far as i can tell all these 650nm red line laser module are the same diameter. I think they are all 12mm OD. I can confirm when I get home.

3 Likes

1.360" od is what i got off of my ipt 60 torch…

Perfect! That is the same as the 80. You’re good to go. I’ll add the 60 to the list of compatible torches.

1 Like

I’m cranking up production on the Machine torch holders using fixture plates in my MR-1 https://youtube.com/shorts/Fsaq3aCMuJQ?feature=share

3 Likes

So too be clear the XR model that states 1.350″ to 1.365″ is not compatible with a Hypertherm 45XP = 1.380″ or it is?

Sorry it says it’s compatible below but then the diameters do not look like it might but 0.015" is not much so I wanted to be sure.

If it is compatible maybe change the XR model to say 1.350″ to 1.380″?

Thanks and I love the product!

1 Like

So it says compatible with (but I haven’t added the 45XP to the selectable dropdown list yet). I forgot to create the option in the drop down list when I added the 45xp dimension to the website. I’ll do that today.

2 Likes

back ordered skews are about 2-3 weeks out. I’m running larger batches now but that means it takes me longer to run each batch.

1 Like

I’ve updated the website. Let me know if it makes more sense now?

1 Like

Awesome and yes the site now makes more sense to me, I just ordered one for my XR with Hypertherm 45XP Duramax torch! I am extremely excited.

2 Likes

Update: Thank you to everybody who has placed orders. I’m running batches of each component so I can keep the sale price down. I’m getting close to having all the parts machined so I can start filling all the backorders. Thanks for the support, your patience and understanding.

I’m running these all on my MR-1 (spindle melted down) which is back up and running great. I lost a week of CNC time but I’m trying to make up for lost time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes