Machine not connected error message. MR-1

I have set up the electronics and downloaded CutControl. I get a not connected message in the upper right of cut control. I have tried two different USB cables and 2 different computers to no avail. I have a support request in with Langmuir. Has anybody seen this or have any ideas. Seems to me it has to be in a setting somewhere or possibly an electronics box somewhere. I have also checked the electronics box connections 3 or 4 times. Need help.

Thank you,

Sbdon

Had same problem, need to have both power switches on.

I do.

???

Sbdon

Could be a bad control card inside. I had one go bad. If you text customer support they can walk you through a multi meter test to see if the board has 36 v going to it.

1 Like

This might seem obvious, but is your e stop engaged? I must’ve accidentally bumped mine and engaged it when setting the control box up and I had the same problem. Then I realized that the e stop was engaged so I released it and it showed it was connected.

1 Like

Haystack, you hit the nail on the head. Finally figured it out yesterday with LS’s help. Part of my problem is I was not looking at it because the fans were working, it was making noise and getting warm so I thought at was working. Anyway, problem solved. Thank you for your help, I just wish you would have woken me up sooner. Appreciate the post.

Sbdon

1 Like