Klutch 375i THC

I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new table, but i want to know if I can use my old plasma cutter with the THC. Has anyone wired up the Klutch 375i from northern tools to the THC? It shows as compatible on the website, But i want to know if the THC will work before I spend the money on it. Otherwise It becomes a THC plus a new plasma investment. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

As long as it isn’t high frequency start and they list it as compatible you’ll be fine.
THC just uses raw arc or divided arc voltage. You may not be able to get divided arc voltage off the plasma cutter I’m not familiarwith that model but you can get raw arc voltage.

2 Likes

I second what Fortifyfabworks said…

Did you ever figure this out? I’ve had the 375i for about 8 years and it works great so I don’t want to have to buy a new one. I’ve probed every connection on the machine the has a positive or negative symbol and all have continuity. The THC instructions say that you can’t have continuity. So I don’t want to plug it in and fry anything.

I attached the raw voltage wires to the lugs inside the machine. I attached the t wires from the control box into the 2 wires inside the black round cable set (there is only 2 wires in it)