It's been awhile. Post those projects!

Nice work! Thanks for posting!

That dino is excellent!!

@jdr2710 He’s a bit on the wobbly side at 16ga… I’d certainly step that up if I were to go bigger… As seen, he’s about 2’ tall and 3’ long… He came out of a 2’x4’ piece of material at this size…
More of an exercise and proofing you might say… But, he lives next to the front door for now.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice sign! Is it 48" end to end? I like how you merged the serifs into the frame and the stencil font on the date is not heavy handed. Very nice.

right at 45 inches and thanks.

Custom roof rack I’m building for my buddies Porsche 944. 4 Hella lights will go upfront. Still need to fill the back and add mounts. Then it’ll be powdered in wrinkle coat black :+1: I’m finally getting a hand for Fusion 360 and dialing the machine. Should have bought the Pro haha.

4 Likes

A roof rack for a Porche…???
some people would think that is a SIN…but I think it is funny as Hell…!!!

2 Likes

Well, I’m not sure it’s long enough for 14’ 2x10s… I suppose you could tie them down front and back to the bumper hooks. It does have bumper hooks, right?

I suppose you could…it will be receiving custom bumpers at some point too. It was a. $1000 project rig so he’s going a different route then most.

I am trying to resist hijacking threads and taking them of course…but…I…Can…not…resist…the …force…

4 Likes

lmao Thats funny right there. I dont care who you are…

haha…ok. Too far @toolboy :slight_smile:

Friend of mine had one of those cost him 3 grand to get a water pump installed. He didn’t have it long after that…

1 Like

one I did for a friend…

14 Likes

Oh!!! Now that’s sweet!! Nice job on the tank…

1 Like

a few more…

7 Likes

Where did you find that tank file! That thing is awesome!

find alot of cheap patterns on Etsy…from $.99 up to $5…
just type in the nema of your project and SVG…I did “tank SVG” and this pattern came up.
all I had to do was scale it to the size I wanted then fix a few this lines…and put it on the table…
17 minutes of cut time.

2 Likes

Thanks to GunTruck I now know how to post Pics. Here is a couple…

Whinnie the Pooh and Klingon Sword.

8 Likes