Issues with fusion skipping details of sketch for tool path

ive tried (what i think) is everything ive tried to select it via sketch body and inividually ive changed kerf lead in everything fusion will not make the tool path for the left half of this D… im about to drown myself in this water table!
job should have been done hours ago…

btw this is my first post how is everyone doing here?

Doin’ good here and welcome to the forums…
Guessing but, it’s gotta be an open path or something along those lines…

Did you modify the text yourself or, is that a regular font used in the drawing?

Are you able to upload the DXF file here. Someone will be able to help!!

1 Like

yea i had to free hand the art (probably didnt have to but im too lazy to sit here and try and match fonts)
is there a way to weld the lines together? also it says: One or more passes were discarded due to linking constraints.
jet medix.dxf (26.4 KB)

Right click the body of your sketch.Then select exstrude from the drop down box.Then put in any number greater than 0 and hit enter.Then go into manufacture and when it asks you to select you geometry you will just click once on the body and all the cuts will auto select and will cut on the right side.You should also install the sketch checker extension and run it before you proceed to manufacture to see it you have open loops.

2 Likes

I did try that by extruding the sketch into a body, it extruded properly and even selected the boundary for that portion of the “d” but when i ran the tool path i was still getting the same error. i’m still trying to install sketch checker because that’s something that i probably could use. i’m surprised I’ve never come across it before I’ve been using design side of fusion for a while now.
What I did to solver it was just transform the jpeg to a svg and imported it. It is only a work around IMO and I would still like to figure out how to fix my errors but it did enable me to get the job done…
I appreciate the replies guys
Thank you
Joe

1 Like

replying just to save… I did not know that you could select all cuts at the same time! nice!