Incorrect y axis lead nut?

New here, sorry if posting in wrong topic.

waiting 10 weeks and finally recived and assembled my cross fire pro last night. ran into a issue.

the Y axis lead nut wont bolt up to the 4 bolt bracket. do i have a incorrect part or did i do something wrong. thanks!

That lead nut assembly, typically it has two screws.

But the bracket normally only has two screw holes too instead of four.

The brackets normally mounted to that assembly to start with I believe.

Maybe they made an update to that bracket and it works with one of their other machines .needed a 4-hole mount as well as the two hole mount and they just have an updated there assembly instruction imagery?

And welcome to the forums.

1 Like

oops I called it Y axis, I meant to say X

ahh I see, its definitely supposed to be a two bolt bracket. Im wondering if I assembled it wrong. I dont have any spare parts left. possibly an updated bracket with a older model lead nut?

thanks for the help

This is what I think.

it is does the lead nut you have bolt up kitty corner onto that x bracket?

1 Like

If it helps my pro is 3 months old my holder has two holes and the hole spacing is @1.5’ center to center.

1 Like

You are the second person I’ve seen with this issue in the last week. I have to assume that Langmuir made a change to that bracket and some old lead nuts are still being sent out. You should contact Langmuir support.

1 Like

no I tried, the lead but bolts way too spaced apart to fit

okay thanks makes me feel better knowing im not the only one :laughing:

I will contact them tomorrow and if it is a updated lead nut then i will let you guys know thanks!

1 Like

wrong part, thanks for the help guys

1 Like

I just started assembly of my crossfire pro and i have the same issue. 4 hole bracket, 2 hole bearing and the holes don’t align. How can i get the correct nut or bracket sent to me?

Hey Jason,

Go ahead and send an email to support@langmuirsystems.com explaining the situation, we’ll be happy to help get you the component you need!

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue. I sent the request and after a single response asking for a photo, i have not heard anything in 4 daya.

2 years later and the same problem is still occurring? My CF Pro is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. This doesn’t instill confidence in me regarding their quality control processes. Fingers Crossed…

I received mine with not a single issue so hopefully you get the same luck.

1 Like

“I received mine with not a single issue so hopefully you get the same luck.”

Good to know - I should have mine delivered today…

1 Like

I got a note from Langmuir last night, they shipped the replacement part.

Thanks for all the help guys, I’ll let you k ow how it goes.

Received the replacement quickly after notifying Langmuir.

1 Like