How much drainage?

Getting close to pouring concrete on my MR-1. I picked up an older unassembled machine that came with corner drains. Contacted Langmuir and they were awesome to send some updated drains. I also have a 24" shower drain that came with it. Trying to decide what all to install. Seems like overkill to have them all but then again maybe there’s no such thing as too much? I’ve read in the forums the corner drains can be pretty problematic, are they worth keeping?

Thanks for any input!

Just my opinion here but never enough drainage.
I’m putting three 32” drains. My corner drains and a 24” in front was certainly not enough. So I’m redoing the base of mine to go a little overkill.

It seems to be a Wild West on the drainage . Not to put anyone’s ideas down . The original corner drains are horrible . Lines to small no way for air to enter for proper drainage my opinion fill them with concrete they just make a mess . I put one two inch hole in the front with a 3/4 inch pvc at the bottom and a screen up top I run wide open coolant , even drilled that out for better flow . I keep it in the front so I can get to it and blow the chips to the back then shop vac them out .