Hello from Tennessee

@JediTanker “It would have been more exciting if I was not assembling in a barn,” :thinking: ugh…waaaa :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is my shed build :goat:

My Goat Shed build…64 sq ft

TN owners assemble in weird places :rofl: right now my water table is frozen

ALSO…JediTanker? What class did you graduate? C-2/13 for me 1989

1 Like

68 here yesterday…spring is around the corner! Welcome to the forums! I’m a little south of you in Bham.

In Nashville, have the original Crossfire 2x2 from 2018 and now using a Primeweld Cut60, Sheetcam and Mach3. Always tweaking to improve cuts, but at the moment more than happy with up to 1/4" steel quality.

Can’t remember the training unit designator to save my life, but my unit 30th SAB did our transition to M1-IPs in fall 1991 after we got back from the sand box. I originally was a combat medic but MOS requalified a year after I enlisted in 89’.

We took A1’s with us to the litterbox, and got brand new A1’s before crossing neutral zone, 3rd ACR

Sorry for hijack OP…we tank now :crazy_face:

19K life

Eta…We have already talked about this…chemobrain really sucks at times, meet new people again all the time…

2 Likes

No worries. D.A.T.’s have to stick together.

1 Like

I had to fix you broke %@#$. I was a 63A. 2/70th AR out of Ft.Riley Kansas.

:stuck_out_tongue: damn M88 crews…atleast yall had beer and real food for broke shits like me :hamburger: :beer:
Thank you…also thanks for helping to replace the final drive I rung off…the pm said missing 3 bolts was okay…right :rofl:

Well in these modern times of inclusion, I suppose we can consider a grease monkey in an 88 an “honorary” tanker. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Moar so than
…cough…cough…Bradley crew :sweat_smile: 19D I kid, I kid…

I knew deep down inside you loved us.

1 Like

Yimmy…we were envious of the “rv” interior space…did you get to work with that new M1 based platform? Did they even make them :thinking:

Beers out…Q out…thanks and tipping hat to all the vets.

Funny note. A friend and his wife came over, she knows the Army / Marine thing, so after the initial greets she said “you guys put up all the crayons, right?” :rofl: we all laughed our asses off…she said “he will behave and not draw dicks on the walls” they are great couple !@!

We had the M1A1 at Ft.Riley. We got the M1A2 when we went to Iraq my second rotation. When I got out in 2006 I went to work for General Dynamics who designed the M1 and got to work on the M1A2 SEP version.

1 Like