Hello From Northern Nevada!

Hello,

I am a welder and fabricator in Northern Nevada, trying to take my skills and tools to the next level. I’m strongly considering adding a Crossfire Pro to my shop, and leaning toward the Primeweld CUT60DN, as it sounds like they’ve finally worked out all of the electrical interference issues, and I’ve only got a $4,000 budget to get completely up and running. I’m joining this forum ahead of pulling the trigger on the table/machine because I have some questions/concerns about how well suited it may actually be to one of the main uses I have planned. The truth is, I will probably pull the trigger on the Crossfire Pro, regardless, as there are so many potential uses, but I am curious about it’s performance on thin aluminum, specifically.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post links, as a newb, but I have a newly created website, with links to my social media platforms (I have a fairly good YouTube following). Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. Not sure if it is, in fact, a requirement or not, but I always like to go through the process when new to a forum.

Thanks much! Look forward to engaging with some of you, here.

Cheers!

Casey

3 Likes

Welcom to the forum and you should get plenty of help here. Lots of knowledgeable people in this group!!

2 Likes

Thanks Dobber! Did I see you followed my Instagram? Thanks for that!

@CrazyCasey nice work!! I am sure I am sure a table will come in handy to you for sure…

Those are some wicked looking rides!

1 Like

Thanks Phillip! A lot of cumulative blood/sweat/tears there…but hopefully that will soon be reduced on future projects. :wink:

1 Like