Hello from Middle Tennessee

Thanks for the reassurance. I’d hate to spend the coin on something with a limited shelf life.

The Corrosion X looks interesting and the pricing didn’t look that bad either. I’m gonna try it out on some stuff that is already in the soup, so to speak.

A little goes a long long way. Also, don’t get drawn into their claim that it’s a ‘spray’ bottle. This stuff doesn’t spray, it clings to itself too well to atomize. What I generally do is squirt a stream into a paper cup and then use an acid brush to literally ‘paint’ it on to the surfaces I want protected. I think my 32 oz bottle has lasted 2 years and it’s still going strong.

1 Like

Well, I went ahead a pulled the trigger on a Pro model. Now I have 2 to 3 months to learn Fusion 360 and improve my air dryer setup.

1 Like

I have the pro in my shop, no AC where its at and is is really humid here in NC. I have seen light surface rust on the lead screws. I keep them sprayed down with oil and that seems to help.

do yourself a favor and buy sheetcam, it is well worth it.

Hello from West TN. I agree Sheetcam is a lot easier than fusion.

Conditioned ? :rofl:

My Goat Shed build…grab a couple drinks and enjoy…heck need to update thread

Goat shed shop

Waiting to see what winter brings :cold_face:

1 Like

Well your Goat Shed Shop is nicer then my barn! Great thread.

2 Likes

Please don’t encourage him!

1 Like

So…Jedi, what class? They stopped that early 90’s…1989 C-2-13…are you a smooth bore lover?

Or…misreading your name :thinking:

oh…eh…TomWS…after removal,relocating and movement of all farm animals…the saga will continue with a shitzu dog…after 20 years should of known :crazy_face:

Ok, so I’ll grant you that the ‘shits too’ dog is cute, but certainly not as tasty as those goats you’ve skewered!
JK…
Cheers. Live on!

Transitioned from 60A3’s to M1IP’s in 91’ after Desert Storm. Ended up in M1A1’s before I ETS’ed in 2000. I truly miss those steel monsters. Glad to see there is another DAT on the forum.

:grin: 1st station after the litterbox…I was like you guys have dinosaur tanks…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: m60A3’s

Thank you for your service bro’…when our time is up, I will toast you at fiddlers green :beer:

Sweet, loved the smooth bore 120mm, they would bury the T54/55’s, :thinking: !!! lase top of turret…drop 2/3 and DU through the berm…amazing how 72tons rode at @41…vroom…vrooom…
Hats off and a toast brother :beer:

1 Like

Well I am up and going. Working through the fine tuning of the cut settings and trying to flatten the learning curve.

3 Likes

Nice!!!..Plasma table…good air set up…and lots of nice dry wood close by…:open_mouth:
I hope you have a fire extinguisher close by

Yes, fire extinguishers are handy.

Lol…yours really does look like a bigger :goat: shed :rofl:

Gongrates

Luckily it is just an equipment barn, so when I’m rolling on the ground under the table it’s just regular dirt I have to contend with. :wink:

1 Like