Fusion new update this morning

I figured out what slowed all the software updates this week.

4 Likes

A slow roll coronal mass ejection, dammit they’re the worst type.

This brings up the question how many of you guys on the Forum watch the Why files on YouTube?

I’m definitely not asserting that coronal mass ejections are a conspiracy theory in any way.

5 Likes

The Why Files is one of the many podcasts I listen to.

2 Likes

I have never seen that but I will need to give it a look.

1 Like

I’m sure you were treated to similar skies as a result of this up in CO… but this was the other night at the north end of the valley. I got some great pics from family up in WA as well.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, always looking for something interesting to listen to, to stretch the brain.

2 Likes

Man, I guess I was lucky on timing (server load) and my connection speed. Update was just completed in less than 2 minutes.

1 Like

This is a message I just got with Fusion:

1 Like

Definitely NOT Paradise by the Dashboard Lights!

1 Like

Yes…considerable:

Bret, What did you do??? You were the last one to use it!

1 Like

Fusion seems to be fixed this morning. There are no more “not responding” messages. It is very fast, at least at 5 a.m. Eastern.

2 Likes

Solar flares, Aurora Borealis, or a new server. Whatever, it’s ok for now.

View from the backyard of the TinWhisper.

4 Likes

I take it all back. The dreaded “not responding” is back. Hopefully, they are working on this. I have difficulty understanding the thick Indian language on the tech line. Not to mention, they all assume you are TinWhisper-qualified.

3 Likes

After about 15 attempts, I finally got my lap-top updated. I took advantage of their coming back online last evening and thought “they won’t spend the energy to deny me updating!!!..I am going to try.”

It took about an hour but finally came back with the message “Fusion is ready to restart…choose your weapon”…or something like that. :wink:

2 Likes

My wife got some pretty good pictures. She kept waking me up “Jim, you gotta see this!!!”

Growing up in Alaska, we saw the Northern Lights every year but it was always like seeing a ghost or fishing. Never had a camera at the ready and the brilliance was fleeting. After awhile you stopped trying to tell someone to “come look” because the best had already passed by. So…you just sat in amazement and enjoyed the dance in the sky for a few minutes.

People in our area often say they saw the Northern Lights but it is usually the direction of Victoria BC (which is lit up with lights) and always just white light so I say it is a reflection off wispy clouds…nothing more. So I expected more of the same this time. This was pretty impressive.

Nice photo from the “Wizard.” :man_mage: :wink:

5 Likes

Working fine for me this AM. Says I am all up to date.

1 Like

I have listened to 4 of these today. Thanks again for sharing. Interesting listen for sure.

1 Like

I listened to my first one last night on the “efficient energy production, secret patent cloaking, shadow government.” Scary stuff.

2 Likes

Fear Mongering.

2 Likes

Yep! Sells stuff. :man_shrugging:

It sells solar panels, electric cars and then whatever comes next to fix the problems those things caused. :wink:

2 Likes