From Allentown PA. Area

Lehigh valley area I live by the airport
Anyone else have a Langmuir system
I’m in the second batch high number 15000 something would like to meet other people learn more together maybe

1 Like

Not to far from me. Im down in the Hatfield area

so far you are the only one that as said anything … you are a hour or so away I can throwing baseball to ABE airport runway almost that were I live ‘’ Hatfield is large area I work at French’s Mustard for while my co, had a contract for years they I was trucker. LOVED work there really nice people worked there then closed the plant !!! that sucked for everyone any did you get your table yet ? I hope I get my table real soon before I DIE >> I HAVE TO JOKE ABOUT IT you see I have bad thinks going on for so time not much time lol who f care any way my b day is 8/24/ 48 I will not shit around . do nothing i am done crying now so I do any I like right ?I hope there is lots of time to do so of things I would like to build they is because I am make work f them . let me know if will it you get your table . I am like a little kid at xmas lol hey have and lots and lots if not every time try to think about me and must fun and fun or your going have on the L/S

Yep I know were that is. I was lighting quick on the pre order Ive had my table since February. Ive been using it a lot lately in-fact Im getting everything together to expand it to a 4x4. You wont be disappointed when you get it!

1 Like

Real cool can’ t wait

1 Like

Can not wait

1 Like

I live in Allentown, my shop is currently in Easton.
I’ve got a Pro on order with shipment due in September. I’ve got an Eastwood 30/60 Rotary compressor on order to run the shop.
I have been designing for 3D printing with Sketch up. Now I’m just getting started with 360. I’ll see how I like it.

1 Like

Cool like to talk sometime

I live 15min. From downtown Easton I can throw a baseball almost and hit the airport it’s almost in my backyard I can be in downtown Allentown in 15 min as well … ready I live in Northampton … you live in Allentown I am pretty sure you know what I’m talkin about…
Like to meet up sometime .soon give me a email …
meataball49@gmail.com get to getter. My crossfire pro is to be here soon August I think sometime soon … I send a email to them
(( yesterday )) they say it’s on schedule for mid to late August I hope so ! can t wait it’s been a while… did you say you have a shop ? I think the crossfire pro is an excellent machine they came out with I just cannot wait these three guys that came up with this crossfire pro. Are geniuses they had a great idea didn’t they. I hope they stay in this business for a long time! they’re that good. More like GREAT we can look forward to Future thinks that they’re going to come out with it’s going to be cool I’m glad I’m getting in at this early stage of the game even though I am an old man stay safe hope to hear from you soonI feel fortunate that I found this company in this machine when I did… I’ll bet there’s a business company in America right now lol . As the most well-loved company … Lol lol lolololol I guess you can tell I’m going crazy sitting here waiting you will see why we ever meet up then you will understand

I realize this is an older thread but I live in bloomsburg and lived in ABE for 7 years, good to find other locals!

1 Like

by the airport are you near ?

I see its an older post . I just got my system and I am putting it together now. I am from the Nazareth area.

Yeh, schnecksville .Just got my pro all set up. Playing with settings and speeds. Its a lot to take in if you’re not used to cad . There is a lot of people on here to help! I’ve been making cuts now getting better every time! Good luck, ht me up if you need anything if I can help

1 Like

I got the whole table put together. My plasma Cutter arrived the other day and I found the plug all bent up from shipping. Waiting to here back from Langmuir, things happen, gives me more time to learn the soft wear.

I have found Langmuir very supportive and reasonably quick

Questions, system all built, fire control downloaded. This is where I get a little confused. I believe, I need to download sheet cam also. My thinking is this. I draw the design in inkscape, save as a SVG and then put that into sheet cam and then fire control to cut. Am i on the right path?

1 Like

Yes, that is a very effective process.
SheetCam will require a postprocessor for Firecontrol, so that will need to be downloaded and installed. Inkscape is plain vanilla Inkscape, nothing special needed to be added there.

2 Likes

How do we know what postprocessor to use in sheet cam?

it is easy if you read the website…from Langmuir…the people you bought the table from…they provide great support…

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/software/sheetcam

1 Like

You need one specific to your system, so, if you have a system that uses FireControl, then you download that postprocessor. If you had an older system you would download a different one.
This link is a bit more direct: https://www.langmuirsystems.com/downloads but you need to know exactly what version and features you have in your CrossFire.

2 Likes