From Allentown PA. Area

yup, figured that out. next issue, running the break in and the x axis won’t stop running. can’t stop it in firecontrol.

figured the second question out also. Just a bit of a learning curve here.

take it from me…curve is more of a straight line…up…but the slope does get better

1 Like

Well, I am up and cutting. Few minor issues with pierce delay and ipm settings. I changed them and it screwed up my cuts. Still learning, very addictive, want keep going but ran out of metal.

1 Like

cutting is learning…buring your fingers is learning to fast…and mistakes they happen…

As a colleague of mine once sagely advised, “Learning costs something.” It could be money, time, or fingers, but, in the end you’ll have to pay something for an education.

Question, when I made my first two cuts it worked fine. As I mentioned earlier, I made some adjustments. Now when I cut, the torch wont cut all the way through at the material at the end and the torch stays firing at the end for a bit. I messed with the pierce delay. I will try and post a pic of the item I was trying to cut. Any thoughts?

Another question, why would the torch stay on when it follows all the paths. It cuts out the center piece and when it goes to the outside it doesn’t shut off and leaves a burn trail.

If your plasma unit has a 2T/4T switch, set it to 2T. What you’re describing with it staying on is almost always because it’s in 4T mode.

Yup, just read that in another post. Thank you responding. I will check in the am

1 Like

I changed the setting on the plasma cutter and that fixed it. Now I am trying to figure out if my pierce delay is correct. I made a sign and it did not cut out all the letters. Not sure of I was cutting to fast. I had it at 120 ipm. Going to lower it.

1 Like

What metal gauge are you cutting?

16 gauge. I have nor bought any good metal yet. Just using small pieces i have around the shop.

well HI they . from all of us

Chuck,
How are you making out with your PRO? I’m down in Berks County looking to make my purchase soon for a PRO or Crossfire XL.

Thanks,
John

Not bad , figuring it out. It takes a while when you’re not used to it. Just ask questions on here the guys are a big help.

I live in lower schuylkill county I have a pro fully assembled, never used looking to sell

1 Like

Been real sick not done need help . Looking for someone Local to help me .
Ps been ill for yrs.

Hello, question, has anyone hooked up the THC to there table. I ordered it and I am waiting for it to arrive.

I’m in wind gap and I have one !! It’s set up but I’m having me issues so not running up to par just yet .

1 Like