Firecontrol download

:rofl: That’s funny right there!

Installed Firecontrol and installed post for sheetcam. I noticed in the note section of sheetcam post it states:

“For CrossFire PRO and CrossFire w/powered z-axis add-on, be sure to set Pierce Height, Plunge Rate, and Cut Height values in order to activate IHS sequence. There is a 1 inch rapid retract move after each cut loop by default.”

I have the Razorweld 45. Ive looked and cant find info for the pierce height. As far as cut height it would be .06 over material height correct? And what a good plunge rate? Sheetcam default is 3.937 IPM

You’ll notice that in our SheetCAM post guide (http://www.langmuirsystems.com/software/fusion#post-sheetcam) we recommend a 100IPM feed rate for the IHS plunge rate.

As for the razorweld 45A machines, we recommend using a pierce height of 0.150" and a cut height of 0.080".

4 Likes

I dont know how I missed this page!!! Thank you!

Hi Mike, Is the Firecam software still expected to be released mid summer- early fall? Havnt seen any mention of it latley.

1 Like

@jimt Our first priority right now is getting folks up and cutting with the new PRO machines but yes we are actively working on FireCAM. It’s hard to say when it will be released but we are making good progress on it!

4 Likes

Hey Mike, do you know when the boxes are leaving for us that got tracking last Friday? Tracking info still says “waiting for shipment”

@oneupperformance If you received a Box 2 tracking # Friday, you should see movement on it by this evening.

1 Like

Do send out tracking numbers on Friday for what is shipping the following week ?

If it’s like the original, they put lots of boxes on pallets that then get picked up by UPS. Since they’re all together, UPS gets a set of sheets with the tracking #s for everything on the pallet and they’re supposed to put those into their system. What we saw last time was that apparently, UPS didn’t do that until they broke a pallet apart when it arrived somewhere in the system where it couldn’t stay together. (For instance an East Coast pallet might get all the way to TN or GA before the individual boxes were pulled out to go to different states.)

There were folks close to LS that saw no progress until the day before it showed up :slightly_smiling_face: Others of us further away got a couple or three days where it was finally on a locally bound truck so we could see it make its way to us.

1 Like

Not that I’m OCD or anything but I noticed if you have UPS MYchoice, you can look at the details on the “yet to progress” tracking number and it says “expected 2/27”…

…back to other OCD things.

Folks, they just created the shipping label this past friday.Sound that you guys are next in line for your boss 2. Perhaps if the hire couple of temps employees that could help expedite the process.

I think the saying goes “A watched pot never boils”…
I’m in batch #2 so my days of tracking number patrol are a ways out.

This forum is great, full of info, and is actually a nice coping method for all of us impatient overgrown kids that made the plunge…:crazy_face::robot:

2 Likes

SO in this thread
lap top specs

Just found out maybe W7 won’t work :grimacing:

So anyone loaded it on a W7 machine?

If so what are specs please

@Bobbya

FireControl will work on Windows 7 64 bit machines. If there is a need to support 32 bit machines we can look into creating a 32 bit installer for the software so let us know!

3 Likes

Mike sounds good, thanks…I don’t have a computer yet, maybe start a thread with a pole in regards to if a 32 bit system is needed? I guess it boils down to who upgrades with the times and who uses what works?

Is there a break in program for the pro?

Daniel or Mike, with the nest feature on fire control, are you able to nest multiple programs at the same time. So basically if I have a 4x3 sheet, could I nest 2 or so programs so the Machine doesn’t have to stop in between programs

Manual says “Manual NEST Mode can be used in FireControl to cut several parts from the same program next to each other”

I dont think you can, youd have to do it in sheetcam or whatever you’re using

1 Like

Unfortunately manual nest only allows you to nest your current program and not multiple programs at the same time.

1 Like