Expanded table to almost 4foot

Well after a million failed attempts on the mill I have something worth a damn. Had to do some clean up by hand but it’s a start

3 Likes

just curious any plans for a cool kit to do this conversion or something similar?

Sorry no. I have given up on this project. I can post the materials I used which was less than $100. It did have a fair bit of screw whip but I don’t think it would have been an issue
I did want to keep this table and had every intention on doing so but I got a deal on a 2x4 table I couldn’t pass up. And my small shop can’t hold 3 tables and I still use my TM2x2 often. The 2x4 is not up and running just yet

Also for a side by side comparison the Langmuir uses larger lead screws and can accelerate faster than the Torchmate. The electronics are better on the TM though. Still very comparable tables

I will be hooking up the Razorcut45 to the table so stay tuned

2 Likes

@langmuir-daniel now that production has caught up, are there any plans to offer a retrofit to increase the cut size of the standard table? If so do you have any release dates? And how do I get in line? :grinning:

1 Like