Execution Error when running a program

I saw another post about this on the forum, but the solution didn’t work for me, so Im posting to see if anyone else is still having this problem. I load the program, it runs fine until suddenly everything stops as if I pressed the e-stop, and the machine asks to rehome. An execution error pop up says a g2 or g3 move messed it up. I changed the step over and boundary box in F360 and reuploaded, it got past the part that it struggled with before, but about 45 seconds later errored out again with the same message. The fix was to update machine firmware, which i did, but no luck, same issue. Anyone else?

Just got this error, did you end up figuring something out?

Had this happen yesterday during an adaptive using “both ways” option. Happened two times in a row at the same line of Gcode.

Swapped out the “both ways” part of option and reposted. Program completed.

Somebody else had this problem a couple weeks back.

May try the firmware upgrade but unsure if it will open me to other issues.

Do you have the latest version of cutcontrol?

Yeah i have the latest cutcontrol. As far as ive seen the only “fix” is to mess with step over, and apparently change from both ways to 1 way. But there is no real fix as of now.

I am sure it depends on the geometry but I have not had a problem since I started making sure the smoothing option is checked… I would suggest giving that a try and see how it goes.

I’ve not heard of nor experienced any issues with the firmware upgrade.