Everlast Torch Consumables-Fine Tip

Looking to source some smaller tips for my machine torch. Setup is an Everlast 62i w/ machine torch iptm60 on the cross fire pro. I’m fairly new to all this and can’t find the smaller tips used for thin gauge material being cut around 30 amps with detail. The forum has been a great help so far and appreciate any assistance provided.

you have the same setup as I do…best option is to buy them from Everlast…I have found alot of the ones you get aftermarket do not work.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Not sure how I originally missed them on their site. Just looked again and found everything.

1 Like

I noticed something the other day…actually today…
the US site for Everlast sells consumables down to 0.6 tips…for the PT/iPT torches
but the Canadian site does not…
I have asked the Canadian supplier for information on that…
would love to be able to dial down below the 0.8 tips I have now

How can you dial down more then you have? 0.8mm/30 amp tips can be run down to 20 amps. Your plasma cutter only goes down to 20 amps.

can I not run the .6 to the lowest 20amp setting for a fine kerf?..smaller that the .8?

Well yes you could. But the kerf of a 20 amp tip is 0.65mm/.025" and the 30 amp is 0.8mm/.030". The 20 amp tips work best on plasma cutter that go down to 10 or 15 amps best and on metals 18,20,22,24 gauge.

1 Like

But George, don’t forget that @toolboy is in Canada so you have to rescale the numbers accordingly.

Or… is it d’accordingly? Hmmmm. Dunno.

I did use MM for the tip orifice sizes.

1 Like

Lol. George; I heard that one hit the wall after it flew over your head.

I suspect that George (@mechanic416) had his tongue firmly planted in cheek on that response…

However, we digress. @shel39 must be wondering why he ever tread into this mess! Take heart, @shel39, we don’t do this often and, you WILL get a useful answer.

Somehow… sometime…

you guys kill me…

Thanks for helping solve this task.