Crossfire Pro, latest gen CUT60 with cnc port (wired divided voltage), Fusion 360. New system, new user, but I have made quite a few parts successfully…no issues at all. I recently had an IHS error where I found the limit switch to activate prematurely due to a z axis restriction, then I adjusted the eccentric bearings on the z axis and got rid of that error, then…now, when starting any program, the torch stops after a short piercing burst, with “Torch moving before cutting voltage sensed” error.
Here is what I have done so far. Please tell me if I am on the right path, and if I am, what to do next;
- Ran system without THC-cuts perfect.
- Installed new consumables.
- THC test-Resting 0.5v, Line voltage 0.0v
- Verified resistance/contunity between the usb/case/frame. Fine per specs.
- Following THC Voltage Check Guide-Straight cut, 92.0v between work ground and pin #4.
One thing I have noted, but dont believe it to be an issue is the actual cut height. I am only cutting 14ga, so its not real noticeable, it leaves a very clean cut with minimal dross, but I have inputted a cut height of .05" but the actual is .10" when paused during a cut. When I modify the .05" in the tool library the .10" is unchanged…but not sure if this is just another issue.