Crossfire XR it’s here

Oooooh, SWEET!! :heart_eyes:

ATN X Sight 4k Pro currently. But needing to fill that urge for Thermal. Sniper hog lights Coyote cannon in red ,white, IR 850 and 940

Cut my teeth on a sightmark photon 4.6x42 with 1.4 amp osram led t20. 223 zeroed at 50 was on at 200 then top of bottom reticle post was 400. I think we need a miscellaneous/outdoor thread. Haha

Gotta love the outdoors. I have deer, coons, coyotes , bobcats , rabbits ,squirrels. sometimes turkeys and quail in my back yard. Not all at once lol but at times.

Apologies for taking the thread off topic guys! :smile:

I’m just trying to figure out the logistics to get the mill picked up and delivered to you so I can get the 3-N-1 from ya. :laughing:

Deal! :rofl:

Id like to see the specs on the water table.

What specs are you needing on the water table? Looks to be 4 pieces, 3 seams, 65 gallons as reported.

How deep? What material and thickness and how it locks together. The PRO watertable IMO lacked alot. I built a taller table for my one machine that uses 65 amp and am welding the pan for my other machine that will use the 45 amp. The PRO was too shallow IMO esp for the 65 amp.

Just got on the preorder page and seen water table is 3.4" deep.

1 Like

Got my deposit down.

1 Like

I have the 770 and love it

Keeping my pro for a little while longer but I just had a happy thought. With the XR coming out, Firecontrol will support LIMIT SWITCHES!!!

3 Likes

Looks amazing. But the 4 piece water table just seems crazy to me.

It would be interesting if Langmuir provided design files and specs that people could either fab themselves or take to a bigger shop to have made. I’m going to have a local guy cut me a new water table for my pro.

1 Like

I built a taller table and also taller stanchion plates. I literally just set up my second pro, haven’t made any cuts yet and now this machine comes out! Every time I buy something from them they come out with something new! I just bought the THC for my second pro and they come out with a package THC! I barely have enough room for the XR but Im going to try it. I know these guys are busy but man more pics and actual videos would help alot. Also I sure hope this was actually tested in a real shop for a while. Its alot of weight, space and money to shell out and have issues. I had alot of issues with the PRO at first. Its been pretty good for a while now though. Price is great compared to others and the community and support is what keeps me using them. Putting the deposit down on Tax due date sucked!!! Also cost and availability of steel is getting ridiculous. Hopefully things get better soon.

2 Likes

@directioneast. Glad you’re making the jump. If anyone can put it through its paces I’m sure you can. Hopefully if/when I’m ready to upgrade it’ll be tested and most of the bugs worked out

They should. All U.S. steel mills are back up & running per reports last week. Today I saw a report that the EU and U.S. have agreed to suspend steel & metal tariffs that were dropped on them in the previous administration through the end of the year. The EU will be dropping their corresponding tariffs on soft goods (bourbon, peanut butter, OJ). They’re expecting full resolution by year’s end when hopefully they’ll go away completely.

2 Likes

if the XR is out…do we have to learn mach3…ahahahahah