Crossfire Pro stops moving but remains firing (Solved)

I beleive that is the newest version. If so thats what I have. Hey it was worth a shot beens that fixed mine. You will figure it out soon i bet. It can be so agrivating

Alright, I have since returned the cut60 and bought the Harbor Freight Titanium 45. I have the torch on/off functioning properly but not the THC. I believe the raw voltage is wired correctly and is on the “PV output” but I’m getting a live voltage of 0V and the torch will not fire. I can manually fire the torch.

Are you using a machine torch or hand torch? If using hand torch, make sure of your on/off torch wire connections inside of machine ,would highly recommend soldering the wires. It will fire manually , but not through machine demand.

Because I hate seeing threads from years past with no resolution, the issue has been solved. The issue was a bad MCB . Thank you everyone who contributed!

Can you update the heading ti say RESOLVED at the end so someone seeing this knows it was fixed.

How do I do that?

you should be able to edit it somehow.

I know exactly what you’re talking about, the Autodesk fusion 360 forum site has another button for
“accept solution”
And it puts a check mark on the title so people know that there is a solution… it also makes it easy for them to find once they start exploring the topic especially if it’s a topic that has 100 replies. it’s nice just to be able to find the one that answered the question.

Is there an admin I can message about it?

I think on the desktop version at The forum all the way at the bottom there might be a webmaster link?
I don’t see it on my app version.

@admins maybe that’ll work.
Please add a “accepted solutions” button to this forum. ( Like the Autodesk forums)
And the ability to post *.F3D , *.NC file extensions