CrossFire PRO Shipping

Thats what i was told aswell #8499 here. My hopes have kinda gone out the window for march delivery.

You guys check your spam folders

@karsboekhorst @toolboy

We just figured out our international shipping logistics with UPS so that all of your packages can be put on the same master tracking number. This is important so that you only need to pay the customs and brokerage fee a single time for your whole order. You can expect your orders ship out early next week so stay tuned!

As for @CaptainAussum we just created your shipping manifest and your order is going to leave our warehouse today!

For anyone wondering about your international orders, we will be able to ship them now as they come up in our shipping queue!

1 Like

need we say more!!!
thanks Mike…

2 Likes

Thank you VERY much for the speedy response!! :+1::+1:

@langmuir-mike Mine is marked as ‘international’ but is actually going to the US… so if it could go out today :wink:

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!..

sorry Greg…

Order #9149 I have received Box 1( Frame) box 3 (Table) and THC today. I emailed LS asking about Box 2 (Hardware) they said that is scheduled to arrive 3/3/1/202.

Someone point me to the thread regarding torch misfiring as soon as IHS of first pierce??? i know it was posted somewhere… this is my first cut it just pierces then immediately stops

Hypertherm 65 brand new

@MetalSavvy Do you have THC active and is the warning that you are getting ‘Arc Voltage Lost’?

If so, this is happening at the pierce, it is most likely that your pierce delay is too short. Please check out our troubleshooting section for ‘Arc Voltage Lost’ here: http://www.langmuirsystems.com/thc/guide#fc-thc-trouble

2 Likes

yes it is active thank you ill go check!

@langmuir-mike Just curious if we’re anywhere close to order #9183?

Verified it does run and cut without THC but does not pierce nearly slow enough so Ill go work on that

8740 haven’t heard a peep about anything. Just waiting for local pickup.

Hey cadyrjdah…I wanted to know the part number of the 4 threaded inserts in the photo…thanx -Santeman

Part from Mcmaster Carr
Part number 60945K81 (https://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=60945K81)

High-Capacity Leveling Mount Insert for Tubular Legs for 2" Outer and 1-13/16" Inner Square, M12 x 1.75 mm Thread|4

Each 4 @ 7.62

Total $30.48
| — | — | — |

https://www.mcmaster.com/60945K81

UPS tracking says monday is the day for the missing link to arrive .

You are so right @Tankueray …I am just catching up here after a few weeks on and off…I read some pretty awful responses way above, please let LS do their thing…the world is going crazy right now and they are still at work…LS can delay my build until the end of the other April rollouts if it will help give them a piece of mind or help someone who needs it before us. I don’t mind waiting, and they are doing an awesome job here. I don’t remember where they are located, but if there town goes on lockdown, please be patient and wish them and their families to be safe.

5 Likes