CrossFire PRO Shipping

I just ended up using a bolt and washer through the center hole of my dimple die and hammered it with the impact. Worked like a charm!

I would have done that if it was the same as the Dzu connector die I had but it was 7/8" vs 1". The die I ordered is solid so I’ll be jigging something up.

any canadians get there table yet was told this week international would be shipping out but still no confirmation.

How much more was it to ship to Canada? I’m in batch 2 but I’m having everything shipped to the border and I’ll go pick it up. This was before I found out that everything will be shipped at different times…

Will there be a post on what order numbers are going out this week or at least a shipment count?

@homercules

Shipping to the border for me (to Ogdensburg, NY, 13669) was:
$175 USD
To have it all sent to Ottawa would have been:
$366 USD (plus the usual UPS brokerage gouging)
Current exchange rate will be near 1.40 using a credit card.

I am having it shipped to the border. Even though it was going to the US I had them treat it as international so it would go all at once. Regretting that now as I found out the receiving service (myusaddress) I used allows up to one year free storage. So I could have had it shipped in increments. Oh well, you win some you lose some. Lets just hope the US/CDN border remains open.

@karsboekhorst, I believe up till now shipments have been going out on Wednesdays and Fridays. So hopefully we’ll see something tomorrow.

Thanks Greg. I will inform the outlet I’m shipping too and just wait till all the packages arrive before I head down.

Just verify any storage fees. The one outlet I had originally opted to use (UPS Store) charges $5USD/package/week. The Pro depending on options can be 3 to 5 boxes. So if you are facing those charges you can ask Langmuir to treat your shipment as international and ship it all at once. Just know that may extend your ship date a little. However I believe the batch 2 may go out all at once anyway, and it is only batch 1 that had the staggered shipments.

I’m order 8729, was told today should ship sometime in the next 2 weeks.

My order is on its way! # 8823

Great I’m 8836 and its on the way. :sunglasses:

1 Like

confused…#8743 and no word on shipping…not a peep.

If any Canadians are curious I’m #8363 and was told it would ship this week but its Friday and haven’t seen a shipping notification.

lucky you…I am Canadian also but have not heard anything…in fact I sent an email off with a simple question…but no answers

Thats what i was told aswell #8499 here. My hopes have kinda gone out the window for march delivery.

You guys check your spam folders

@karsboekhorst @toolboy

We just figured out our international shipping logistics with UPS so that all of your packages can be put on the same master tracking number. This is important so that you only need to pay the customs and brokerage fee a single time for your whole order. You can expect your orders ship out early next week so stay tuned!

As for @CaptainAussum we just created your shipping manifest and your order is going to leave our warehouse today!

For anyone wondering about your international orders, we will be able to ship them now as they come up in our shipping queue!

1 Like

need we say more!!!
thanks Mike…

2 Likes

Thank you VERY much for the speedy response!! :+1::+1:

@langmuir-mike Mine is marked as ‘international’ but is actually going to the US… so if it could go out today :wink: