Hey Folks, I made a couple of 3d-Printed mods for my table and I thought I would share:
Langmuir Crossfire Pro CNC Plasma Drain Mod - Allows for easy draining with a garden hose.
CNC Plasma Water Table Filler - Fills table quickly without splashing.
Langmuir CrossFire Pro CNC Sheet Alignment Tool - I’ve seen metal versions, this one is printable and less likely to scratch your rails.
CNC Plasma Laser Guide/Crosshairs - My favorite mod, makes it super easy to set work zero.
I hope somebody finds these useful. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
10 Likes
I can see the slip on fence being very handy. Do you have magnets in them to hold them on the rails?
1 Like
Yes sir, uses two 8x3 magnets (each)… has the added bonus that you can store them on the table legs.
5 Likes
These mods are awesome! I tried to print the water table filler, and it kept failing. I’m sure it’s a problem on my end. Did you use supports when you printed it?
What type of printer do you have?
Here is how I printed it (supports on the outer two “tabs” but no supports internally). Please let me know how it goes!
ok I’ll try it this way, thank you
jtcweb
August 12, 2026, 2:24am
9
I tried the sheet alignment tools and the sheet is too close to the rail. Am I missing something?