Batch 2 shipping

RMLLC,
I had saved all your photos into one pdf for my phone laste week. Gives me something to amuse myself with when I’m waiting at a train crossing or lineup at the ferry dock or some such here in Seattle. :slight_smile:

Box #1 has landed!

1 Like

Order number 11856. My box 1 was due on Friday but it changed to Monday. SO waited all day yesterday and got an email at 10:30 pm telling me it would arrive today. I received an email this morning telling me it would be delivered on Wednesday. Patience, Patience, Patience!

My chief engineer is unhappy with the delay. Oh yeah. The chief engineer is my 7 year old granddaughter. She will be my helper once I verify all the parts arrived and are in good condition.

3 Likes

If you’re using child labor, the first project you do has to be wall art for her bedroom. Will we be seeing a Barbie project in Fireshare soon? It would probably be one of the most used. A grand-daughter is a much better helper than 3 drunk red-neck friends that know more about what your doing than you. But then ask you what “your” doing every 5 seconds while they drink free beer and talk about all the free work they plan on getting from you in the future for helping. Plus a grand-daughter will force the patience and constitution probably required to get this bad-boy working. Instead of “hey, the beer just ran out.”

4 Likes

I doubt my granddaughter knows who Barbie is but surely has a picture of Nikola Tesla on her wall. She is so smart and aware it scares me sometimes. Kids are so much more able to learn than we ever thought they were.

2 Likes

I’m glad kids are starting to learn more about Tesla, we sure weren’t taught much about him growing up. He’s one of my favorite people in history, so much so I got him tattooed on my leg!

4 Likes

That is freaking awesome. Single dad myself, mom split when he was 4, he’s 19 now, I had him in community college before theplannedemic, ironically, he’s taking Electrical Engineering. The online math got him though, he crashed, we’ll have to do damage control when this junk is over. His first “fall” in life, now we learn the lesson on how to pick ourself back up. You probably know the drill if you made to being a grand-dad. Your grand-daughter is lucky to have grand-dad like you. Those memories will last her lifetime giving her an inner strength she will always be able to pull from. " 'MERICA’S FUTURE", Oh Rah !!!

I’ve been around my share of bikers and I have got to say (pardon the language) but that is probably the most badass Tat, I’ve ever seen. When you tell your kids they better move or your going to put lightning into their ass, I bet they move quick.

We have to figure out how cut that on the crossfire, it isn’t by chance aleady on fireshare yet is it? Definitely, expert level if possible.

1 Like

Thanks! My artist is really good, I’ve got a couple others from him that are pretty intense.

In other news, box 1 arrived yesterday!!! Got about half way through assembly, going smoothly so far. Can’t wait to test it out!

1 Like

Box1 out for delivery. Our’s comes at like 8pm, so probably wont get to far tonight. But still excited. THC arrives Tues via USPS. :grinning: I am sooooo ready for this…:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So far its going together pretty easily, had a couple of tubes end up backwards so I had to redo a couple of things, no big deal.

My THC shipment said the label was created on the 6th, Langmuir emailed me yesterday to say that it is on its way. So far USPS still says that just the label was created, who knows when it will get here…

Order # 11856. My box 1 was supposed to arrive last Friday. Then it changed to Monday. Monday night about 10:30 pm got email saying it would be Tuesday. Tuesday morning I received an email that it was postponed till Wednesday by 9:00 pm. Wednesday night at 10:00 pm received email saying it would be today. Do I believe it? Nope. Big problem is UPS is not taking live calls only emails. I’m more than a little disgusted with UPS. The box has started each day at a customer service center 13 miles from my house.

My electrician upgraded my main electrical service panel to 200 amps on Wednesday. The sub-panels in the garage each have 100 amps of service to them. The house has its own service panel. The garage has its own service panel.

2 Likes

I had a couple like that last week. Both UPS & FedEx pulling the same nonsense. If it’s on the truck at 8am it should not take 24 or 48 hrs to get the 15 miles from the depot to my house. There’s no valid Covid excuse for that. I’m okay believing it takes an extra day or two on the tractor trailer portion of the trip because of driver shortages or staffing at transfer points, but the brown truck guy coming from 15 or 20 minutes away is sketchy as hell.

1 Like

I talked to the UPS driver who was delivering to my neighbor. He said he did not know if my box was on the truck or not. He suggested I call the service center and set it up for ‘Will Call’. I called the service center and of course the line was busy. I drove to the service center 13 miles away and they changed it to ‘Will Call’. The counter person, Jeff, looked in the warehouse to see if it was there by chance but he could not find it. He said the truck will be unloaded when the driver returns and if my box is still on the truck they will put it in ‘Will Call’. I am supposed to call at 8:00 am tomorrow morning and he hopes they will have it set aside for me. It’s like they load the truck according to the route so my box keeps being on the bottom. They are so slammed they never make it to my box. I suggested they deliver to the people who have been waiting the longest be delivered first but he said, ‘Yeah, that is logical, but that is not how we do it.’ He apologized for the wait but told me they are buried and can’t always make all the deliveries for the day during the day and have to keep rescheduling for the next day.

I hope by doing a ‘Will Call’ I can get my box tomorrow. Who knows. Being a Calvinist, this adventure reminds me of the Calvinist who hits his thumb with a hammer and says ‘Thank God that is over!’. I just wish my adventure was over!

1 Like

Hey yall…
Looky what just showed up from a UPS driver that weighed less than the box…lol
Batch 2 #12031 Box1 :grinning:
Now onto assembly!

2 Likes

Order number 11856. I just got back from the UPS Customer Service Center to pick up my box 1.

1 Like

12078 received box 1 today. Now just need the THC which haven’t seen anything on it yet.

1 Like

Got my shipping notice to Canada #9476 yesterday. I had to redirect my order from the US to Canada because of you know…

Box1 arrived Thursday, THC scheduled for Tuesday, which is just what Langmuir said to me 2 weeks ago. Thc comes in the mailbox 1 week behind.

1 Like

Just looked and the THC was shipped yesterday and shows arrival on Tuesday. :grin: