Batch 2 shipping

We are just in that stage of our build right now! Yesterday we picked up a 42slot panel and now its time to plan out the electric in the shop…! We also installed the electric Mast post and dug the trench…hubby had a time to get the ground rod in with all the Arkansas rocks. one step at a time…

Oh come on 12023, come on 12023…Getting closer to my number!

2 Likes

Received my last shipment (box 1) last night. Just completed all of my new wiring. Table assembly this weekend hopefully followed by test cuts.

… Waited to open boxes until they’d all arrived. Mistake. Just discovered I only received 1 set of bearing blocks. Not cool.

Update. I emailed LS at ~3 pm on Saturday, got a response just before midnight with an apology and an update that my parts will ship Monday. Great customer service.

2 Likes

Just got my box one Shipping notifications. Order number 12001!

1 Like

30 more… cool…
12031 is getting exciteded… :grinning:
Should get notice today…

1 Like

Getting so close! Come on 12023!

1 Like

Well my box 1 just got delivered. #10474. Whoo hooimage

See y’all on the other side

2 Likes

Just a little teaser…work in progress!

3 Likes

What’s on the bottom of the water pan?

His water pan screws are lined up in formation…left…left…left…right…left…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is definitely something lining the bottom of the pan(?).

Anti scratch plastic? Mine is still in the box in moms basement ?

I spent from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm getting everything ready then running the 4-3 power cable from the area of the main service panel to the garage. My attic is very confined. It is about 36 inches in the tallest sections. There is blown-in cellulose insulation. I have to place boards as I crawled along so I do not step or really fall through the ceiling. There is no standing up in the attic anywhere in it. That 4-3 cable is 65 feet long and very heavy! I will find out later today if the electrician is coming tomorrow or next week. He wanted to do it on Friday but sometime emergencies come up and I told him my table won’t be ready until at least Monday anyway.

3 Likes

Starting to sound like a roulette table in Vegas around here, with everyone begging for their number. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, I nearly said the exact same thing! Come on 12023!!!

1 Like

Seriously, we’re a group of adults doing the equivalent of kids shaking their Christmas presents. It’s awesome.

3 Likes

Aint that the truth

Well, LS couldn’t make it to 12031 today. 12001 was early this morn, and couldn’t get 30 more… Better be tomorrow or I’ll, I’ll, I’ll, wait till Saturday! LOL
@brownfox , it’s just our presents now days are more expensive and awesome…hehe

(edit) No email from LS or UPS, but it left 45 mins ago… :grinning::+1::vulcan_salute::beers::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

@Agent86 and the rest of batch 2

2 Likes

I read somewhere, of someone, using spray on bed liner for there tray…
Any thoughts? PS. Box1 is still on the move, with no notice…lol