Assistance please with Fusion 360 (Solved- Post Processor missing)

I keep getting this error and not sure how to fix it, it is when i try to create the gcode

Error: Waterjet, laser, and plasma cutting toolpath is not supported by the post configuration.

Failed while processing onOpen().

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Have you watched all these videos…CAD/CAM with Fusion360 | Langmuir Systems

yes i have

Can you post your F3D file here?

Here is how.

This sounds like the error that is produced when the CutControl post is used instead of the FireControl post. Can you verify which post processor you have installed / selected when you select post processing?

1 Like

Hi, i hope this is what you need.
Untitled.f3d (20.9 KB)

In my setup under Post Process it doesn’t give any options unless it is under Machine WC S

This f3d file is blank. It should be named with your design if you saved it.

Make sure you create and save after you do your cutpath so it shows all your selections.

1 Like

Have you already downloaded the Fusion Post Processor from the Langmuir website?
https://assets.langmuirsystems.com/firecontrol/posts/FireControl-v1.6.cps

You may need to go to the Post Library in Fusion and add the FireControl post.

From the above image, choose the Folder icon at the end of Post. (Red Circle) This will open the Post Library. From there choose the Import icon (Red Circle) and select the FireControl post processor you have previously downloaded.

After that, the FireControl post will be selectable in the Post Processing window.

3 Likes

Sorry, very new at this.
Mounting Bracket.f3d (103.4 KB)
This might be better.
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much, after adding it, it worked, i went through all the Langmuir videos and must of missed it. I think i need to go through some of them again.

3 Likes

So are you all set? It takes a month or two to start feeling comfortable with fusion. Don’t give up on fusion because you won’t outgrow it. When you start working in bodies and using sheet metal is when it all gets fun if you have bending capabilities.

Here is recently posted video on sheet metal in fusion.

2 Likes

All set till next time, I know a lot more than what i did a month ago just gotta keep on going. Every issue i have is one less i have to figure out.

2 Likes